Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

It took me a long time to catch up but I read through it all. It sounded like a wonderful trip and I loved following along. Can't wait for the next one!

We next headed to Monsters Laugh Floor. It was an attraction we could all do together in the AC. I know it's corny but still fun.
IMG_3177.jpg
No judgement here! I love that attraction/show!
OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED! ...MOM I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!

And we did. Again, and again, and again. It was hilarious. It was refreshing. And he had the time of his life!
Babies and splash pads are so cute!

It took me a long time to catch up but I read through it all. It sounded like a wonderful trip and I loved following along. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for sticking it out with us. We loved reliving it.

Our ADR day is coming up soon.

No judgement here! I love that attraction/show!

We do too. I really want DH to get picked for "that guy" someday.

Babies and splash pads are so cute!

Yes they are!

I just wanted to say I came across your trip report while looking at your PTR for your December trip and I loved it! I loved all the awesome pictures and the outfits!!! And I really liked hearing about the way you enjoyed the full Disney experience and not just rides!
I will be happy to hear about your next trip when you get back!
PS You have a wonderful family!

I just wanted to say I came across your trip report while looking at your PTR for your December trip and I loved it! I loved all the awesome pictures and the outfits!!! And I really liked hearing about the way you enjoyed the full Disney experience and not just rides!
I will be happy to hear about your next trip when you get back!
PS You have a wonderful family!

Thank ya, Thank ya, Thank ya! We definitely enjoy the full Disney experience and live it, everyday, at home, too! Plus, my husband doesn't do rides LOL, so we have to enjoy it all! We are super excited about the next trip and finding ways to make it just as special, but in different ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter