Black Friday

We were glad to see the add for Home Depot come out early. We need a new refrigerator.

Ordered a refrigerator and dishwasher (ours is a 15 year old noisy, hand me down) online on Halloween for the sale price with delivery when dh is home on 11/12 . Here in time for hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Yay!

First post updated.

Somebody mentioned Home Depot, but I'm not finding that ad anywhere.

Bfads.net had the Sears ad, but has removed it for now.

Last edited:
When/where can I get paper copies of the ads? Do I have to wait for Thanksgiving day?
Generally, yes. Unless you or somebody you know works with (i.e. sells) newspapers, in which case the ads might be sent to the stores a few days earlier. But the distributors generally only send as many ad packs as newspapers.

Last edited:
https://www.homedepot.com/c/Appliance_Savings

Home Depot Black Friday Appliance Sale going on now

That's really their Pre-Black Friday Appliance sale - they do it every year at the beginning of November. They will also have a true Black Friday circular with other deals, but they are usually pretty adamant that it not be out until Thanksgiving Day. Anyone who manages to get a hold of it early and posts it gets hit with a Cease and Desist letter pretty quick that results in it being taken down within hours, if not faster.

That's really their Pre-Black Friday Appliance sale - they do it every year at the beginning of November. They will also have a true Black Friday circular with other deals, but they are usually pretty adamant that it not be out until Thanksgiving Day. Anyone who manages to get a hold of it early and posts it gets hit with a Cease and Desist letter pretty quick that results in it being taken down within hours, if not faster.

Ummm...yes, that's what I said

https://www.homedepot.com/c/Appliance_Savings

Home Depot Black Friday Appliance Sale going on now

Just be careful, many of the "Black Friday Bargains" are inferior products or versions made just to be sold cheaply for Black Friday.
I've got it easy so far, I think I can get the tree saw on my wife's list at Ace Hardware. Ah, the romantic gifts you get after 36 years of marriage.
Then, yay Macy's, where some item descriptions actually state this.

Ummm...yes, that's what I said

Just pointing out to people what was going on as far as Home Depot and Black Friday - my post contained significant information that your statement of "We were glad to see the add for Home Depot come out early" left out - perhaps my error was in quoting your most recent post, instead of that first one. But as you can see from another response, people were confused by the lack of a Home Depot Black Friday circular anywhere after reports that information was out for them:

Somebody mentioned Home Depot, but I'm not finding that ad anywhere..

Last edited:
Now I really need to scour all the ads. DS just sent in his application for his apartment for school next year. Him and 1 roommate. Apartment is unfurnished so will need everything. Looks like I can get a lot of kitchen stuff for good deals on BF.

Target has a ps4 for 199. I'd like to get this but not sure if I will get out shopping thanksgiving night. Anyone know where I can find a similar deal on line?

Target has a ps4 for 199. I'd like to get this but not sure if I will get out shopping thanksgiving night. Anyone know where I can find a similar deal on line?
Target should have the deal online on Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 12am Pacific time for shipping and/or store pickup. Only a handful of times were in store purchase only last year and were indicated in print on the ad. The two I can think of were the Cars 3 blu ray and stranger things season 1 at $10/each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter