• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
what was the best buy you all got last year? mine was my 149 garmin gps that has saved my behind a few times in the downtown metro areas.........

i am so excited!!!! I already saw a thread on sunshine rewards about this topic and I think you do such a great job on these threads!!!

I only need one thing this year, a retro style wooden (or really nice) play kitchen for the baby. I'm subscribing!

Costco had a REALLY cut Retro style kicthen last year. I had bought the wooden one and wished I had waited because it was really cute. Might want to check there.

Best deal: a season of Smallville for 19.99 from Best Buy (I go for the sport of Black Friday)

Any leads on Doctor Who dvd sets? I'm looking for seasons with Nine (blanking on the actor but he's also Claude on Heroes) and Ten (David Tennant)

last year the first ad, ace hardware, complete with adscans was leaked in june..................lets see which store is first this time.............

so far, i know i need to find a nintendo ds. my sister loves to go and get the movies that are always cheap at best buy.

My DD6 wants a Nintendo DS and I also go out and get cheap movies, but I get ours at Circuit City first and then swing by Best Buy to see whats left. I usually like Circuit City's prices and choices a little better than Best Buy. That's how I got a season of HOme Improvement for $17 and the regular price was $30 or something.

Besides cheap LCD TVs, we are also looking for Rock Band or Guitar Hero for the Wii and maybe a Nintendo DS if the price is right. :)

Ooh, how fun! I've never done the Black Friday thing and each year, I get so jealous hearing about all the awesome deals everyone got! So I'm in this year! Yay!

Don't really have a list of something, just know that I'll (I mean we, sorry...;) ) we'll need things.

I loooooove Black Friday! I've been going out each year since '03! I was 6 months pregnant one time, lol! I never know what I'm searching for until I see the ads, then I get the good deals. We're big electronics junkies though. ::yes::

I can't wait for the ads!

My best buy from last year was a 8 inch digi photo frame for $49.99 from walmart. I bought one for MIL and Mom. They loved it!

Can I just say, in a nice way, that it is because of all you budget hunters and Black Friday shoppers that DH is taking us to Disney this year the week before your Thanksgiving. His work load is horrendous in the days leading up to Black Friday, so when I proposed going to Disney the week before the Thanksgiving crunch, he was thrilled. Soooo, from the bottom of my heart, I truly thank you all, and hope for another trip next year('09):lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter