Black Friday Buddies for the Best Black Friday 07!!MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS POSTED

I'm heading to the PA VF Factory Reading outlets now! its about an hour drive. So we'll get there with plenty of time to park! (I hope!) Then on to JCPenney outlet! I got a great deal on what I was looking for today. So toy shopping will be minimal! My kids need clothes! VF is having an extra 15% off then I have my 10$ off 100$ coupon! and their adidas stuff is an extra 20% off.. Oh I can do SO good with clothes tonight! Wish me luck!

Good luck! :wizard:

I hope everybody gets what they are looking for!:goodvibes

Does anyone remember about what time you can order from Best Buy. If it says Friday and Sat. will it be at midnight tonight, or not untill 5:00 am when the actually open the stores. I thought someone else posted that some sites allow ordering on Thanksgiving night! Help!

Good luck! :wizard:

I hope everybody gets what they are looking for!:goodvibes

i think you vibes worked
thanks so much to all who posted here all the amazing deals, i lurked mainly and only posted here today and i was able to get an great deal (at least i think so) as an early bday gift, i was looking at BB flyer for anything intersting
and i came across a canon rebel that i had my eye on since this past jan, i was torn between the canon and the nikon d40, lately leaning more towards canon and lo and behold i find this
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=999980700050021&st=999980700050021&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=pcmprd80600050021 so i crossed al fingers and toes to be able to order online an i got it!:banana:

so again a big THANK YOU to all of you miracle informers!

Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP Digital SLR Camera Digital Rebel XT 18-55 Kit
Canon - EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens C21-9892
Canon - Accessory Kit for Canon Digital Rebel XT

Does anyone remember about what time you can order from Best Buy. If it says Friday and Sat. will it be at midnight tonight, or not untill 5:00 am when the actually open the stores. I thought someone else posted that some sites allow ordering on Thanksgiving night! Help!

The black friday website is showing Best Buy as online now.

i think you vibes worked
thanks so much to all who posted here all the amazing deals, i lurked mainly and only posted here today and i was able to get an great deal (at least i think so) as an early bday gift, i was looking at BB flyer for anything intersting
and i came across a canon rebel that i had my eye on since this past jan, i was torn between the canon and the nikon d40, lately leaning more towards canon and lo and behold i find this
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=999980700050021&st=999980700050021&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=pcmprd80600050021 so i crossed al fingers and toes to be able to order online an i got it!:banana:

so again a big THANK YOU to all of you miracle informers!

Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP Digital SLR Camera Digital Rebel XT 18-55 Kit
Canon - EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens C21-9892
Canon - Accessory Kit for Canon Digital Rebel XT

I want this camera, too... but it's already sold out! I guess I'll try the local BB and see if I have any luck.... maybe I'll get really lucky.... BF dust to me and everyone else looking for the perfect bargain!!!

I've been to WalMart, picked up a camera and two SD cards, and have returned home safely! It was a little dicey at 5 a.m. with gridlock in electronics. I guess being short and skinny has its advantages!

I am so upset for my DH. He is a GM at Staples and in our area there is no computer showing in the BF ad. Apparently in some areas where we are showing the GPS, they are showing a computer. When he got to his store at 5, he said there were customers who went online and printed the BF ad for different areas, called corporate yesterday :confused: about the ad and asked if there are any stores locally that have this laptop and can get them. Corporate gave out his store and said they have 31 :scared1: . He does not have it!!!!! He some people are going totally crazy out there. I feel so bad. He tried to explain and people just started freaking out. :sad1: :sad1:

I am so upset for my DH. He is a GM at Staples and in our area there is no computer showing in the BF ad. Apparently in some areas where we are showing the GPS, they are showing a computer. When he got to his store at 5, he said there were customers who went online and printed the BF ad for different areas, called corporate yesterday :confused: about the ad and asked if there are any stores locally that have this laptop and can get them. Corporate gave out his store and said they have 31 :scared1: . He does not have it!!!!! He some people are going totally crazy out there. I feel so bad. He tried to explain and people just started freaking out. :sad1: :sad1:
So sorry to hear about your hubby's bad experience...

I'm back from the trenches, got the gps, kodak, sd cards, transformers, wii games, board games, digital photo frames, portable dvd, everything but the big lcd tv which i decided would be expensive and hard to wrestle on black friday................................hope you all faired well. Happy holidays to all!

Thanks Tenia for keeping us in the loop!! :worship:

Did you see the ads for Saturday? Kohls, Jcpenny and another store all are having 6am door buster sales!!

Thanks Tenia for keeping us in the loop!! :worship:

Did you see the ads for Saturday? Kohls, Jcpenny and another store all are having 6am door buster sales!!

Thanks for the info. Any idea what store the third one is?

Well I made it out today I was at Walmart at 4:45am for the 5am opening. It was a zoo. I got ran into by so many people with carts it was ridiculous. After Walmart, I braved the Circuit City crowd. I waited in line for 45 min for a HSM2 cd and a couple DVD's. It was poorly organized.

After Circuit City I hit Herbergers, Toys R Us, Macys, Target x2, St Patricks Guild and the kicker........ the Disney Store @ THE MALL OF AMERICA.

My mom was at Toys R Us at 4:30am for the 5am opening to get that 30gb Zune MP3 player. Our store only had 50 in stock so everyone was given a number. Luckily she was one of those to get a number. She said once the doors opened people were literatly running to get at whatever they were there for.

I am soooo shopped out! What a day!

Thanks for the info. Any idea what store the third one is?

Its the department store Carsons - and they have some sterling silver earrings for $15 I want - they have diamonds etc 14k gold over SS earrings, bracelets and necklaces!

I want this camera, too... but it's already sold out! I guess I'll try the local BB and see if I have any luck.... maybe I'll get really lucky.... BF dust to me and everyone else looking for the perfect bargain!!!

I ended up getting my camera! I walked uip to the BB line at 5:00 am, went straight to the back of the store to stand in line and was out by 5:30 since they had their own check-out for certain items. Of course, this was in-between my other stops.....

I just wanted to say... I'm a lightweight. I tried, but I just could not hang with the likes of you. I tried Sam's clubs 5am opening for a wii. I thought, no one is gonna be camping out at Sams for groceries. Was I wrong. After striking out there, I went to Gamestop which had a line 11 people deep. I thought Last time they only got 9 in, so I'm not standing in the cold for an hour and a half until their 7 am opening. Went back later in the day, and they had gotten 21 in. :scared: Of course they were gone, but I could have probably walked up at 7am and purchased one.Walmart was pretty clean when I got there. They still had a TV I wanted, but DH was hesitant, he felt he hadn't researched it enough, and since he wasn't with me, I didn't feel like I could get to the car with it myself. Kohls was the most ridiculous, I went to get teh $2.50 board games. THey were gone, and the lines in the store were wrapping around to the back, (they don't have enough registers)But the sales weren't really sales at all. They had 50% off toys, but the toy prices were jacked up first. There was a nerf gun that after discount came to $35. Normal price at Sams (with no line) was $30. Same with a truck that 50% off was $20, but normal price at walmart (no line again)was $20. It was a joke. I pretty much exclaimed there was nothing in that store I wanted bad enough to stand in that line for and left. Honestly why would I stand in line for 2 hours to save $10. I would have paid someone at the front of the line $30 to cut in front. I'll just go get my $5 games at Target on sale.

Drove down to the U.S. (2+ hour drive) and got there around 3:30 p.m. Line up already 25 people deep at Best Buy. No worries as we weren't shopping there. Checked into our hotel which was within walking distance of BB, Kohls, Target, and more. Went to Kmart and the 24 hr Walmart.
On Friday my Mom and I got up at 0245 and were out the door by 0305. We were at Kohls for 0310. There were a few people lined up. The line grew thick behind us. The manager came out at 0340 and handed out flyers and shopping bags. Doors opened and my Mom and I made a beeline for the toys (50% off). We got a bunch of stuff for my 10 month old daughter. The store was insane and we could hardly move. The line to cash out was out of control and it took us at least 2 hours to get out of there. I spent the time getting other items such as sheets, clothes for the little one, christmas ornaments, etc.
From there we went to Target and we were still able to get almost everything we wanted. On to Sears where we got a few more things.
Got back to the hotel at 0830 and our trunk was FULL. We were pretty much done...LOL DD9 had gone downstairs and had some food waiting for us and she even brought us coffee and tea. What a sweetie.
Headed out to Sears to get DD9 and baby some clothes. Then went to Walmart to get a toy that was sold out at Target. WM price matched and I got two of what I was wanting. Yippie!!!
Went for lunch and then grocery shopping and then headed home.
We had an awesome time. Got everything we wanted. Saved a TON of money and the tree will be full for Christmas :)

Thanks Tenia for all your work.
I hope you got most of what you were shopping for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter