Black Friday Buddies for the Best Black Friday 07!!MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS POSTED

Does anyone know if Sears will give the Black Friday sales price on items ordered online that aren't door busters? I'd like to get the 19" Samsung tv...

TIA!:goodvibes

Does anyone know whether the sale prices for Sears will be online too?

Thanks!:)

Does anyone know whether the sale prices for Sears will be online too?

Thanks!:)

In the sears BF ad there is a little mouse next to the items that are available online. I called customer service to ask about time zones and the lady just didn't get what I was asking.

I am going to get a friend to check for me at midnight.

In the sears BF ad there is a little mouse next to the items that are available online. I called customer service to ask about time zones and the lady just didn't get what I was asking.

I am going to get a friend to check for me at midnight.

Thanks so much!

Anyone know if there will be any Sony mini-DVD Handycam BF deals??? Or any other good brands, I am having trouble finding that?
Thanks and God's Blessings on everyone's Thanksgiving.

:cool1:

THere was a Canon DVD camcorder on sale at BB yesterday for $199.00- and I've seen a JVC dvd camcorder for $179.99 on either BB or CC- hope taht helps!

MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS

Toshiba A135-S7403 Laptop & Canon 3-in-1 Printer Package
Notebook SKU: 8593854 Printer SKU: 8470013

Ticket Required. Minimum 20 per store. Limit 1 per customer. No rainchecks.*

just wondering if this is a fact!
i checked the BB website for BF deals and nothing shows upi for this, i don't want to go get in line at 3am only to not have it be true!
TIA

How did you black friday buddies do for thanksgiving at kmart? i scored my three cds, the 9.99 lantern.......

Good luck to all BF shoppers! May you fill your bags with bargains galore!

Well buddies, I'm off to bed, dreaming of black friday bargins. Up at 2 am, to walmart by 3 am, then to target and sears then macys. hope you all find the bargins of your dreams. check back in and tell us how you faired!! best of luck!!!

Does anyone have an opinion on the lines at Radio Shack on BF. I never ever go out on BF but they have 3 things I need. I did hit K-Mart today and it was a total bust. Any experience???

Well buddies, I'm off to bed, dreaming of black friday bargins. Up at 2 am, to walmart by 3 am, then to target and sears then macys. hope you all find the bargins of your dreams. check back in and tell us how you faired!! best of luck!!!

Night night, i'm getting up at 3am but not going to bed quite yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter