BittyBay (Virtual Animal Kingdom) - Attention all VMKers!

Astone

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have found a strong presence of Virtual Magic Kingdom players on BittyBay. BittyBay is an online virtual animal kingdom where you can play games, make your own room, collect animal avatars and items, meet new people, and lots more!

It's still in beta, but it's a really nice, safe game for kids, and it's also quite fun. Maybe some of you would be interested in checking it out? I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested. Take a look for yourself!

www.bittybay.com

Cheers,

Astone.

From their website:
What is BittyBay?

BittyBay is an online virtual chat experience. Kids from all over the world have fun at BittyBay by playing games, collecting avatars and items, decorating their own personal spaces (called "Territories"), socialzing with other players, and most importantly being who they want to be. The BittyBay world is designed to stimulate players into using their imaginations by exploring this fascinating virtual realm of animals and nature. Virtual pets are a thing of the past; now you can be the animal!

Is it free to play?

Yes, BittyBay is completely free to join. However, users have the option to pay for exclusive benefits within the game such as items for their rooms or new avatars. Purchasing extra services is not compulsory and does not prohibit the user from enjoying other features of the game. We request that all users ask for permission from the bill payer before making any purchases; users found not doing so are permanently banned from the website as it is a breach of our terms and the law.

What are Bits?

"Bits" represent the virtual in-game currency of BittyBay. Bits enable players to enhance their BittyBay experience through additional in-game services. These include membership, ability to purchase items for use in "territories" (a player's personal space/room), territory decoration, tickets to events and/or games, ability to purchase new avatars, and much more

It looks to be designed for the younger kids. To me, it looks a lot like club penguin, although I have not played either (just going by the general look of the graphics). Chat is filtered and moderated.

it looks..

cute...

sorry that just happens to be the right word for it :rotfl:

it looks..

cute...

sorry that just happens to be the right word for it :rotfl:

:rotfl: I would go more for "precious," honestly. :goodvibes

But, wouldn't this be considered spam, since this is the posters one and only post here? :confused3

:rotfl: I would go more for "precious," honestly. :goodvibes

But, wouldn't this be considered spam, since this is the posters one and only post here? :confused3

Well it checked out, so we started with the theory that indeed it was but... well theres no other words for it either...

it checked out :rotfl:

I heard about this game a while ago. There are indeed a good bit of VMKers there. I never registered, though. The game looks way too cutesy for me.

I heard about this game a while ago. There are indeed a good bit of VMKers there. I never registered, though. The game looks way too cutesy for me.

I might check it out, but it does look kind of too cutesy for me too.

OK I tried it for all of 15 minutes....

It bears a strong resemblance to Habbo Hotel, except it's not nearly as popular (no more than 30 online), and you play as an animal.... Cool, if you want to be a rabbit or elephant. Everyone on there seems very... young. Even the staff aren't the sharpest cookies. I asked what else there was to do, and they told me to click the yellow button on my toolbar (which is settings).... It seems like there is only one real hang out room, and it is not self-explanatory on how to navigate, if there is any way at all...

- Sugar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter