• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Trip To WDW (pre-TR turned TR) w/LOTS of pics **COMPLETED 2/5**

Holy Cow I do not believe it!!!

You did it Carla! And you did a great job! :thumbsup2

I feel bad we didn't take the kids over to the Island. Next time.

Headed over to the new pre-trippie right now!!! See ya there! :goodvibes

:woohoo: you made it to the end. it was a fun and great report ot read. thanks for sharing.

Holy Cow I do not believe it!!!

You did it Carla! And you did a great job! :thumbsup2

I feel bad we didn't take the kids over to the Island. Next time.

Headed over to the new pre-trippie right now!!! See ya there! :goodvibes

:yay: :yay: never thought I'd make it huh!? :rotfl: Me either! You'll go to Tom Sawyer's next time. The fort is really fun.

Lovely last day Carla, thanks for a great trippie :goodvibes

Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed.

:woohoo: you made it to the end. it was a fun and great report ot read. thanks for sharing.

:yay: I'm so happy too! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to join the new Pre-Trippie I started. Follow the link in my Siggie :rolleyes:

Hey Carla, great end to a wonderful trip! I really enjoyed your last day and your photos. They were excellent! I loved all the Halloween decorations and I can not wait to go to MNSSHP next year with Sharky and family. It looked like you and Chris were having a blast.

No way am I going on Tom Sawyer's island if I have to go thru that cave :scared1: I am way too claustrophic for that. It would make me pass out probably, lol.

Can't wait to see your new Pre Trippie!

Hey Carla, great end to a wonderful trip! I really enjoyed your last day and your photos. They were excellent! I loved all the Halloween decorations and I can not wait to go to MNSSHP next year with Sharky and family. It looked like you and Chris were having a blast.

No way am I going on Tom Sawyer's island if I have to go thru that cave :scared1: I am way too claustrophic for that. It would make me pass out probably, lol.

Can't wait to see your new Pre Trippie!

Thanks MomMom :hug: You guys will love MNSSHP! Be sure to dress up! We're going to this year. It's totally half the fun of the party.

You can go to Tom Sawyer's w/o having to go through the caves. No worries. You can make Sharky go through the caves with Hewy while you sit and rest in the shade :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

See you over there!

great job, i loved the pictures, from your last day, really cool shots of the halloween party,

are you gonna show us some pictures of the pins thta you have, that would be fun to see.

great job, i loved the pictures, from your last day, really cool shots of the halloween party,

are you gonna show us some pictures of the pins thta you have, that would be fun to see.

Ooooo I almost forgot to do that! Thanks for the reminder. I will take a picture of them this afternoon and post them! :thumbsup2

OH NO! It can't be over! And you beat the crap outta me. I still got like 4 more days left. And Cheri - well, we won't go there.:lmao:

I can't believe you got Chris on Space Mountain! Was there bribery involved?:rotfl:

I love your shirt!:thumbsup2

Great pictures! I'll be right over to your pretrippie.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter