• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Trip To WDW (pre-TR turned TR) w/LOTS of pics **COMPLETED 2/5**

:lovestruc IT'S LOVERLY!:lovestruc

thanks love! :lovestruc

Loving it!!!

My friend Betsywdw has the same one and I had to do a double take:rotfl2:

:lmao: thats too funny...i think i like it so much i might just get it tattooed on me....
the more i look at it and think about it the more i wanna do it.

Hi! Remember me??:flower3: I have been MIA in a major way but I am slowly catching up.:surfweb: I have read everything I have missed(except for the chit chat) and thought I would let you know I have enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more.:goodvibes

i sure do remember you! How are you? Where have you been? I'm glad you are still here and caught up. I onlly have one more day to post and then I'll be done. :banana: I just gotta take time to do it. Hope you are doing well and thanks for still reading! :thumbsup2

lets try this again. hopefully it will be as good and entertaining as the first time i wrote this out. ugh!

drat, I hate it when you write something out and it goes 'poof' before you can post it :P

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the last time i left you all we were headed back to our resort so i could take a nap and take some cold medicine. i did just that. sleplt for about 3 or 4 hours and felt rejuvinated when i woke up. took a shower which made me feel even better and once i was ready we were on our way to dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

we got to MK and parked in the front because a lot of people had already left. The monorail was so empy that we got a whole bench to ourselves.
once we got inside the MK everyone was already lined up on main street to watch the fireworks which made it a little difficult to navagate through the crowd but we made it in time for our ADR. The characters were already there visiting tables and we were sat right away. Our waitress came over to take our drink order and to tell us that beef, ham and turkey were on the menu tonight. Yummo!

Cool beans with the choice parking and no-wait monorail ride :D The parade/fireworks crowd can be a tough thing to navigate through. Nothing like a solid wall of people. I wish they had a way you could enter Main Street and just shoot right off to the left or right when you need to avoid the crowd. Glad you made your reses though :-]

when our waitress came back we asked if we could purchase our drink glasses and she said that normally you can but they ran out from the day customers so we would have to try back another time. :sad2: So, we decided to try again later before we went home. We paid our bill with two free dining credits and were on our merry way in an empty park. The park had closed while we were eating dinner so that made for great photo ops. I highly recomend to anyone to make the last dinner reservation possible in the evening so you can walk out of the park while it's empty. It's an awesome experiance. So quiet and beautiful!!

here's a picture of chris in the prisoner thing
CIMG2678.jpg

a nice family walked by and saw chris trying to take a picture of me in front of the castle so they offered to take a picture of both of us. We were very greatful and did the same for them
CIMG2682.jpg

Yes, we "closed" MK one night, DHS 2 nights, and AK 1 night. It is very cool to be able to have the streets to yourselves.

We hopped on the monorail again and were back in our car in no time on our way down to DTD.

as we got there I txt messaged Tat to find out where her and her family where because I knew they would be in the area. She said they were at DQ and she would come down to see us. so we walked to the front of DQ, waited a few min and out she came.

heres a picture of her and I
CIMG2711.jpg

We stood around talking for a little while and then I heard from Cheri that her and Mike would be at DTD soon so Tat and her family walked down to Planet Hollywood with us to wait for them. After about 15min they got there.

heres a picture of Tat, Cheri and me
CIMG2715.jpg

not long after cheri and mike got there Tat and her family had to get going so we said our goodbyes. Cheri, Mike Chris and I decided to hit PI to see if the comedy club had a show that might be starting soon but when we got down there the show had already started and the next one wasn't until 1am. So we decided against that, got some drinks and walked around DTD for a little while. It was a great time and awesome conversation. Once it started raining again we all decided that it was probably a good time to head back to our resorts. We gave Mike and Cheri a ride back to their resort and then were on our merry way back to ours. Thank goodness too because I was crashing again hard from that stupid cold. Once in our room I popped some medicine and hopped in bed. Chris brought me a snack being the awesome husband he is and then it was off to sleepy town for us.

And that's the end of day 6....again.

I bet you all never thought i would make it. Now off to day 7. I'm almost done!!! :woohoo:

Very cool Dis meet - all three of you in the same place at the same time! If y'all had had more energy I'm sure you could have created some mischief down there :D

Yeah, two days in a row with updates people. Amazing I know. I think I've lost most of my readers but that's okay. I'll finish this up for the ones that are still around. Thanks for sticking with me :grouphug:

Whoohoo - you go girl! And I'm happy to come back to so many great updates from my Disfriends :-]

Day 7, Part 1

Seeing as how I was still sick we decided to take it easy on this day. We slept in until about 11am or 12pm (can't quite remember anymore :rotfl: ). When we woke up I was really feeling better. Thank goodness. Seems like it was only a couple day cold which was just fine and dandy with me :thumbsup2 . So, once we were ready we went down to the food court for lunch. Pizza for me and more pasta for chris lol. After we ate we decided to go down to DTD again and use our boat rental voucher. We love getting on these little boats. Well, that is until this time. It wasn't horrible...just, wet.

Once we got down to the dock there was no one there so we walked right up and told them we had a voucher. They took it and we decided to upgrade it to a full hour. Trust me, an hour is too long. They showed us where to get our life vests at since you have to wear them. Chris tried on the XL and it was way too small so he asked if they had anything bigger. They said an XL is the biggest they had so he had to make due.

Here is chris in his not so XL life vest
CIMG2716.jpg

I laughed sooooooo hard It didn't seem like they were that small last time we did the boats.

After we both had a good laugh we went to get in our boat. Once they brought around our boat I saw that there was green algea in the bottom where my feet were supposed to go. I was none too happy about this but there was nothing to be done about it now. That should have been the first sign that this was going to be bad :laughing: Once we were in our boat, we were off. Chris drove of course.

me and chris on the boat
CIMG2732.jpg

So as we were riding in the boat these way bigger passenger boats kept passing us pretty fast. The wake was making our boat rock uncontrollably. It was funny to watch chris try to navagate his way through them. Finally, as one passed us by we were a little too close and the wake got unreal! We rocked so hard that the front of the boat ended up dipping down into that disgusting canal and brought in water to the boat on my side. My pants were soaked along with the tops of my shoes. Disgusting green algea was then floating at the bottom of our boat!

At that point we decided to turn around and head back since I was all wet once again, it looked like it was going to rain and I was starting to get freaked out that there might be aligators in the canal in the area we were in because there were no more hotels and civil life.

okay, sorry guys, I gotta run some work errands so I'm gonna have to end it for now and finish up later on this evening.

Up next - dinner and putt putt :woohoo:

Well I'm glad you got a good rest day and the sickie ickies left you alone. Boating sounds like it should have been fun, but after lifejacket weirdness, the attack of the green algaes, and the other boats knocking you around I can see why you wouldn't want to be on it for a full hour! Great pic of the two of you in the boat though :) I'll tell you about our boating adventure too ...but it is near the end of our trip so it will take a bit of time to get to it ;-]

Last I left you we were leaving the disgusting water in the canal at DTD to go to dinner.

And where did we go you ask? To Planet Hollywood of course to use our coupon! :thumbsup2 Yeah, we're one of the few that use it.

We walked up and they wanted to do our souvineer picture right away so we smiled pretty and inside we went. Chris went to put our name in for a table and to our surprise there was no wait. This time we got seated on the ground level which was really cool because we've never sat down there before. Our waitress came by and took our drink order. I spotted something called the "blue lagoon" which looked awesome so I ordered that and chris got his usual coke with no ice.

After we decided what we wanted for dinner and placed our orders (sorry, I don't remember what we ate) I kept the shark though. Good keepsake. I'll always remember not to order the drink with the shark in it.

sooooo, our food came out not long after that. I got a regular coke to go along because i could not finish the blue lagoon. We scarfed down our yummy food and bolted. We decided to head to the car so we could hit the putt putt course before it started to get too late.

we stopped in front of mcdonald's when we saw some characters that we wanted our pictures with
CIMG2753.jpg

CIMG2754.jpg

I'll stop here so I can start a new reply with the putt putt pictures because there are so many. I think I just might finish day 7 tonight! :thumbsup2

Yes, those drinks that "look" cool are always a dice roll. I ended up drinking one of DW's on our trip for the very same reason. But hey, you got a cool shark out of the deal either way - score!

Smart move following up food with putt putt ...and since I'm braving the single reply to multiple posts, I'm having to edit out some of your pics. You're making me proud with all the shots you took you shutterbug you :thumbsup2

Day 7, Part 3

So, on with the putt putt. We made it and still only a slight mist of rain so we decided to go ahead and use our putt putt voucher since it was cool out.

This post is going to mostly be pictures. Putt Putt is pretty self explaintory so I'll just let you enjoy the pictures I took. I sure did enjoy taking them.

Oh, but I will say, we went to the Winter Sumerland course and had a BLAST! We want to do the Fantasia course this september

chris was trying to direct his ball by yelling at it to go right
CIMG2823.jpg

Drat, I was hoping you'd do the other course as I hadn't seen it yet. But given the temps you were dealing with I can understand y'all wanting to do the 'cooler' course ;-] Great pics and I had to keep the one of Chris 'directing' his ball :D I've used that same technique on many occasions - hehehe.

Day 7, Part 3 Continued
chris was yelling at his ball again

and now I actually DID get a hole in one! The only one of the whole game!! chris was a little perturbed that it wasn't his (he's competitave) but he was happy for me as well

More cool pics and Horray for your hole in one!!!

the end of day 7, part 3

and that would be the end of our putt putt adventure. Hope you all enjoyed!!

We went back to our hotel and crashed after we were done with our game.

Up next...Day 8, Part 1!!!! Only 2 more days left to report :woohoo:

Nice finish, it looked like you two had a lot of fun with it - whoohoo!

as i said earlier...to get my TR done with a bit faster I'm just gonna be posting pictures of the last two days with just a few descriptions here and there. I hope you all enjoy!

Day 8 started out at the opening of AK. We got into the park rather quickly with the rope drop and followed the hord of people to the Safari. It was a long windy walk but we finallly made it here:

CIMG2912.jpg

Here are some of the animals we saw on the Safari

can you see the lioness?
CIMG2965.jpg

Then when we got off of the safari we decided to go to rafiki's place. We saw where they do check ups on the animals (very cool) and also ran into this lady holding some sort of lizzard (sorry don't remember anything about it but it looks cool, right?)

then we went to the petting zoo...we had fun petting the goats but were disgusted the way they pooped pellets while they walked lol!!!

then this lady came out of the back and this goat went up to her and jumped up on the gate and then her when she walked out like a dog. he followed her around like a dog and such. It was sooooo cute! I've never seen a goat act this way.

after we got done with that and road the train back I was starting to feel a little closterphobic with all the trees towering above me so we decided to leave. We went into one of the gift shops and bought a few things for family and friends. As we were leaving chris managed to snap a picture of mount everest and the tree of life

continued in the next post

Cool AK day ...isn't it fun trying to take pics of the animals in the super-mega-bouncy safari bus? And yes - I see the lioness. She was being reclusive when we went through too.

Great petting zoo shots and yes, those darned goats do let it go whenever they feel like it, don't they? Funny about the one that acted like a dog though :D We didn't get to do as much inteactive stuff when we were there and never made it up to that area. I can understand what you mean about the closed in feeling all that greenery gives you - kind of stifling.

After we left AK we decided to hop over to MK. So, we drove over there and since it was so uncrowded up front we road the Monorail to see if Chris could get his first ride up front. And guess what...he DID!

Whoohoo for getting to ride up front - everyone should do it at least once. I have my license too :D

Once inside I was determined to get a WDW pretzle so we headed over to Fantasyland where chris spotted a snack cart with pretzles. Hooray!! I found a bench right in front of Pooh's Play Spot and we had our snack there. Chris got done before I did so he took some pictures of Pooh's spot since it was down for repairs. He even got a picture of a guy painting the inside of the honey pot. You never see this usually in WDW.

as chris was finishing up taking pictures it started to POUR so we hurried accross the way to mickey's philharmagic. I love this show! After the show chris decided he was hungry for real this time and he wanted to eat at LTT for the fried cheese so we went there. On the way we got some pictures of the HM and the Ferry Boat.

CIMG3006.jpg

That is interesting that they let you see someone actually working on something there ...they're usually so careful about shrouding that kind of thing to keep up the illusion of neverending fun.

Philharmagic ROCKS!!! Love that show too :D :D :D Fantastic capture of the HM :-]

Here we are waiting on our table at LTT

can't you tell how exausted we are at this point!? haha!
CIMG3010.jpg

And YAY We got fried cheese!!!

and here is our desert. Yum Yum!!

We left after we ate and scoped us out a spot for the parade since it was rained out a few days earlier. Here's chris waiting on the parade...and see...he's holding a bag! We got our souvie glasses from LTT!!! Hoorah!!

here is the spot we scoped out for the parade under the Liberty Tree. We stood on the side away from the crowd. it was excellent.

see all the lanterns hanging from the tree? how cool!

Sounds like good eats and great timing being able to walk out and get such a good spot for the parade. And nice score on the glasses - w00t!

here are some pictures from the Dreams Come True parade

Rafiki walked right behind us as we were watching the parade

not sure why we ended up in front of the castle again after the parade but here's a picture of the pluto statue
and of course chris wanted to ride the buzz ride again

Once I finally got him back to the resort I took my hat off because it was giving me a headach (hence the hair in these next few pictures) and started aranging all the pins I got during the trip so far.

(ill post better pics of the pins in after the TR is completed....trust me...there's a LOT)

After relaxing for a bit and cleaning up..we got hungry so we decided to go and check out the POFQ resort and their food court since we were thinking of staying there next year.

....too many pictures for one post so this will be continued in the next post

Nice shots of the parade - it is great that they do a daytime one so you can really see the characters. I am sensing an underlying theme of food on this trip my dear - I'm with you on that point, good vittles makes a trip!

these pictures are continued from the last picture post

here are the pictures from the food court which we LOVED. Can't wait to stay there next year!!

Up next is the very last day of our trip!! Woohoo!!

And an update on the weather as I write this...it's now freezing rain and no more snow...boooooooo!!!!!

It looks like a good food court and an interesting place. When we go back we will probably be staying on property and were leaning towards moderate mostly because of theming and location. What makes this one stand out for you guys ...or is it the food court specifically or something else?

Last day?!? Wow, these trips do seem to go by fast. I'll be waiting to see what mischief y'all get yourselves into :D

drat, I hate it when you write something out and it goes 'poof' before you can post it :P

Cool beans with the choice parking and no-wait monorail ride :D The parade/fireworks crowd can be a tough thing to navigate through. Nothing like a solid wall of people. I wish they had a way you could enter Main Street and just shoot right off to the left or right when you need to avoid the crowd. Glad you made your reses though :-]

Yes, we "closed" MK one night, DHS 2 nights, and AK 1 night. It is very cool to be able to have the streets to yourselves.

Very cool Dis meet - all three of you in the same place at the same time! If y'all had had more energy I'm sure you could have created some mischief down there :D

Whoohoo - you go girl! And I'm happy to come back to so many great updates from my Disfriends :-]

Well I'm glad you got a good rest day and the sickie ickies left you alone. Boating sounds like it should have been fun, but after lifejacket weirdness, the attack of the green algaes, and the other boats knocking you around I can see why you wouldn't want to be on it for a full hour! Great pic of the two of you in the boat though :) I'll tell you about our boating adventure too ...but it is near the end of our trip so it will take a bit of time to get to it ;-]

Yes, those drinks that "look" cool are always a dice roll. I ended up drinking one of DW's on our trip for the very same reason. But hey, you got a cool shark out of the deal either way - score!

Smart move following up food with putt putt ...and since I'm braving the single reply to multiple posts, I'm having to edit out some of your pics. You're making me proud with all the shots you took you shutterbug you :thumbsup2

Drat, I was hoping you'd do the other course as I hadn't seen it yet. But given the temps you were dealing with I can understand y'all wanting to do the 'cooler' course ;-] Great pics and I had to keep the one of Chris 'directing' his ball :D I've used that same technique on many occasions - hehehe.

More cool pics and Horray for your hole in one!!!

Nice finish, it looked like you two had a lot of fun with it - whoohoo!

Cool AK day ...isn't it fun trying to take pics of the animals in the super-mega-bouncy safari bus? And yes - I see the lioness. She was being reclusive when we went through too.

Great petting zoo shots and yes, those darned goats do let it go whenever they feel like it, don't they? Funny about the one that acted like a dog though :D We didn't get to do as much inteactive stuff when we were there and never made it up to that area. I can understand what you mean about the closed in feeling all that greenery gives you - kind of stifling.

Whoohoo for getting to ride up front - everyone should do it at least once. I have my license too :D

That is interesting that they let you see someone actually working on something there ...they're usually so careful about shrouding that kind of thing to keep up the illusion of neverending fun.

Philharmagic ROCKS!!! Love that show too :D :D :D Fantastic capture of the HM :-]

Sounds like good eats and great timing being able to walk out and get such a good spot for the parade. And nice score on the glasses - w00t!

Nice shots of the parade - it is great that they do a daytime one so you can really see the characters. I am sensing an underlying theme of food on this trip my dear - I'm with you on that point, good vittles makes a trip!

It looks like a good food court and an interesting place. When we go back we will probably be staying on property and were leaning towards moderate mostly because of theming and location. What makes this one stand out for you guys ...or is it the food court specifically or something else?

Last day?!? Wow, these trips do seem to go by fast. I'll be waiting to see what mischief y'all get yourselves into :D

me too it was so frustrating. But hopefully I was entertaining the 2nd time I wrote it out.

i agree that MK should have another way to get to the left or right of the parks besides having to walk down mainstreet when you are in a rush. But, that's how they sucker you into going into the gift shops :rotfl:

oooo glad you guys got to "close" MK too one night. It's the bestest! :woohoo:

:lmao: probably could have. Cheri and her husband will be there while we are there again this September and we hope to be able to do more with them this time. So, I'm sure I"ll have lots more stories to tell on my next TR :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I try!

oh I can't wait to hear about your boating trip. Hopefully it wasn't as awkward as ours was :rotfl:

yeah, they should make the cool looking drinks taste as good as they look. ugh! which one of your wife's did you end up drinking? Yeah, the shark is pretty cool. Just not sure what to do with him now that I'm home. Maybe I can send him to Cheri and she can put him in her Fish tank.

I haven't seen the other course yet either except for the pics that Dan posted of it. We're gonna do that course this September.

:rotfl: yeah it was interesting taking those pictures from the safari bus. I ended up handing the camera to Chris so he could take pictures. The guy that was on the other side of us was getting frustrated because he kept getting Chris in his pictures but what do you expect? Geesh!

yes, I agree..everyone should get to ride up front on the monorail at least once. Even the adults. :yay: for you getting your license too! :thumbsup2

yeah it was a little strange to see him working on the Pooh's Thoughtful Spot play area. But, I guess it's a little hard to cover up that area for just a few pain touch up spots. It was open later that day.

thanks for the compliment on my HM picture. That was taken from Tom Sawyer's Island by the bridges.

yeah, the POFQ food court was amazing! The reason we wanted to stay at the POFQ so bad is because of the food and also the FQ theming. The Caribbean Beach resort never really appealed to me and neither did the other moderates really. The binetts at the food court is really the biggest sell for Chris to want to stay there :rotfl: But just from walking the property and seeing what all they have to offer we're pretty stoaked about staying there. Trentmom stayed there when it was a different name years ago for her honeymoon...she can tell you a little about it too.

just got back today and popped in to see what has been happening.

m

i

I

yeah, the POFQ food court was amazing! The reason we wanted to stay at the POFQ so bad is because of the food and also the FQ theming. The Caribbean Beach resort never really appealed to me and neither did the other moderates really. The binetts at the food court is really the biggest sell for Chris to want to stay there :rotfl: But just from walking the property and seeing what all they have to offer we're pretty stoaked about staying there. Trentmom stayed there when it was a different name years ago for her honeymoon...she can tell you a little about it too.

Thanks for the shout out Carla:goodvibes

we stayed at the Riverside part, when it was called Dixie Landings.

I loved it there:love:

Quiet. rustic, lot of activities do right there, mouseboats, bike riding, fishing, etc...private pools:love:

Plus, I already told Carla she HAS to go to Riverside and go to the night club, COTTON GIN...on a night when BOB JACKSON is playimg

He does singalongs with drunk people...do I need say anymore:lmao:

It is okay to bring kids as well:goodvibes

OK, very late to this party but I'm signing up. It'll take me forever to catch up. Looks like some good entertainment though.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the shout out Carla:goodvibes

we stayed at the Riverside part, when it was called Dixie Landings.

I loved it there:love:

Quiet. rustic, lot of activities do right there, mouseboats, bike riding, fishing, etc...private pools:love:

Plus, I already told Carla she HAS to go to Riverside and go to the night club, COTTON GIN...on a night when BOB JACKSON is playimg

He does singalongs with drunk people...do I need say anymore:lmao:

It is okay to bring kids as well:goodvibes

you're welcome sharky :thumbsup2

OK, very late to this party but I'm signing up. It'll take me forever to catch up. Looks like some good entertainment though.:thumbsup2

:woohoo: welcome aboard Shmu! Nice to have you here. I was just about to post the pictures from the last day. Take your time to catch up. I'm sure there will still be some chatter for a bit more after I post my pictures. Glad you are here! Once I'm done here I will be starting another Pre-TR for my upcoming September trip so you can jump on that from the very beginning. :goodvibes Thanks for reading! :hug:

:woohoo: welcome aboard Shmu! Nice to have you here. I was just about to post the pictures from the last day. Take your time to catch up. I'm sure there will still be some chatter for a bit more after I post my pictures. Glad you are here! Once I'm done here I will be starting another Pre-TR for my upcoming September trip so you can jump on that from the very beginning. :goodvibes Thanks for reading! :hug:
We are going in Sept. too. Maybe we'll bump into each other.:thumbsup2

We are going in Sept. too. Maybe we'll bump into each other.:thumbsup2

oh you are? Super Sweet! What dates will you be there!? Me, my DH, and a couple of friends of ours will be there sept 13th throug the 20th. I would love to run into you guys :thumbsup2

While the Cat is away, the Mice will play. My Dad is out of town this week so I've decided to take this down time to finish this TR. It's only been about 5 months :rotfl: since my trip. Plus I'm being pressured to start another Pre-Trippie....I won't name names. :rolleyes1

So, without further adu.....

DAY 9, PART 1

So, this was our last full day at WDW. :sad2: But, it was to be a FULL day at MK. From opening to beyond closing. :woohoo: We were sure to be exhausted today but, it would be worth it :thumbsup2

We started off the day by waking up early so we could be at rope drop at MK. We got ready and made it to the MK parking lot with no problems. We decided to take the Ferry Boat this time since we had ridden the monorail all week long already. Here's the boat approaching (we missed the one before it).

CIMG3091.jpg

a shot of the Grand Floridian (I hope to one day stay at this resort)
CIMG3092.jpg

and here is me enjoying the ride
CIMG3093.jpg

gotta get the infamous picture of the other ferry passing by
CIMG3096.jpg

and the shot of MK uppon approach
CIMG3097.jpg

The first place we went of course was HM. I know you're not supposed to take pictures witht he flash on this ride but I got this one "accidentally" :rolleyes1
CIMG3109.jpg

We then decided to go to Tom Sawyer's Island since we'd never explored there before. Here's a couple shots of the HM from accorss the river.
CIMG3123.jpg

CIMG3124.jpg

Chris bein' silly at what I can only asume was what used to be an ice cream shop on the island
CIMG3127.jpg

Continued in the next post...

While the Cat is away, the Mice will play. My Dad is out of town this week so I've decided to take this down time to finish this TR. It's only been about 5 months since my trip. Plus I'm being pressured to start another Pre-Trippie....I won't name names.

Well it has taken you long enough lol:rotfl2:

Day 9, Part 2

This post will just be the pictures I took while we explored the island.

CIMG3128.jpg

CIMG3129.jpg

CIMG3130.jpg

CIMG3131.jpg

CIMG3132.jpg

CIMG3133.jpg

CIMG3134.jpg

CIMG3137.jpg

CIMG3138.jpg

CIMG3140.jpg

CIMG3142.jpg

CIMG3143.jpg

we had a little too much fun with the guns.

CIMG3145.jpg

CIMG3146.jpg

this was out the hole the gun sticks out of
CIMG3147.jpg

CIMG3148.jpg

double fisted
CIMG3151.jpg

CIMG3152.jpg

chris was showing how narrow the cave was for him! haha!!
CIMG3153.jpg

CIMG3156.jpg

CIMG3157.jpg

Day 9, Part 3

After we left Tom Sawyer's Island we decided to finally head over to the Country Bear Jamboree since we hadn't done that yet this trip. I didn't think the audio was that bad. But then again, I grew up with this getting worse and worse over the years so maybe I'm just used to it.

CIMG3163.jpg

Next, we made it over to the Hall Of Presidents. Chris loves this but I am board to tears in that show but since we had done pretty much everything else at least once, I caved and went in. Mainly for the air conditioning. haha!

CIMG3166.jpg

I'm not sure if we did this next or not but this is what the pictures show so I will say I forced Chris onto It's a Small World once again.

CIMG3167.jpg

and then over to Toon Town we went. Another thing we hadn't done yet was go to Mickey and Minie's house.

I have a picture of me checking Mickey's mail but I'm not sure where it is. If I find it I will post it later. Darn!

CIMG3178.jpg

CIMG3179.jpg

I told Chris it was his turn!
CIMG3180.jpg

CIMG3181.jpg

CIMG3182.jpg

CIMG3183.jpg

CIMG3184.jpg

CIMG3185.jpg

CIMG3186.jpg

CIMG3188.jpg

CIMG3189.jpg

CIMG3190.jpg

that one pic I said was hall of presidents wasn't, it was it's a small world. My bad!! Gimme a break, it was 5 months ago! I can't remember everything. hehe

Anyways, we did go through Minnie's house too but I didn't take any pictures in there because it was WAY too crowded! Un-ruley kids were running everywhere. Ugh!

So, here's some pictures of the one rollercoaster that Chris actually enjoys

CIMG3192.jpg

this was his second time in a row on it.
CIMG3193.jpg

CIMG3194.jpg

after riding Goofy's Barnstormer 3 times in a row, he decided he would try out Space Mountain. Now, I won't tell the whole story here but, he hated it.

And I also won't post the after pic of him because he said he hates that pic (bad memories I guess haha!) but here's me after riding it. We had to go on the TTA to calm Chris down.
CIMG3196.jpg

After he was calmed down, we went over to Fantasyland and sat on our favorite bench right next to Pooh's Playful Spot to have another pretzle. As we were finishing up, Pooh and Tigger came out for some pictures. They took one picture with a little girl and thought she was so cute that they tried to take her back to the woods with them. haha!
CIMG3197.jpg

Once we finished our snack it was about 4pm and that's when they were letting people that were gonna stay for MNSSHP swipe their tickets and get their candy bags. So, we did that.

Here I am sporting my MNSSHP t-shirt, my candy bag and the MNSSHP map!
CIMG3199.jpg

since we were in the front of the park, Chris had heard that in the Fire Station they let Gov't employees put their patch up for all to see. So we went and did that. I hope it's still there when we go this September!
CIMG3201.jpg

CIMG3203.jpg

CIMG3204.jpg

CIMG3205.jpg

I really have no idea what we did next. All I know is we ended up in Fantasy Land again and were exhausted!! So we took a breather in one of the resturants....can't remember what it's called right now but it's the one with the alien singing to you. It gets old after a while.

We caught the CM's cleaning the windows. How cool is it that they make mickey mouse head designs with the cleaning stuff before they wipe it off?

CIMG3208.jpg

here's a picture of some of the MNSSHP decorations
CIMG3209.jpg

I sat around for a bit while Chris waited in line to get the special MNSSHP pins. He was first in line!! yay! Then we walked around and saw some of the decorations had been put up. It's amazing how you don't even notice them doing this while you're right there.

CIMG3212.jpg

CIMG3215.jpg

then chris wanted a MNSSHP t-shirt as well
CIMG3214.jpg

we caught the show in front of the castle. Love :maleficen

CIMG3216.jpg

CIMG3218.jpg

CIMG3230.jpg

CIMG3231.jpg

CIMG3243.jpg

We rode the HM again and did some other rides and such but most of the evening was spent standing in line for this picture
CIMG3286.jpg

It was SO worth it!!

We caught the fireworks....AMAZING!!! I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy enjoying them. These are some of the best fireworks you will ever see! I loved the music for it just for halloween. MNSSHP is DEFINATELY worth the extra $$$. But we were soooo soooo sooooooooo tired by this point that we decided to head back to our hotel. it was about 1am and we had to get up early so we could start on our trip back home in the morning.

We got a couple of pictures as we were headed out of the park

can you see the crown on top of cinderella's head?
CIMG3287.jpg

CIMG3297.jpg

And that's it! The fat lady has sung! It's over! Fine!! I'm finally done with my TR.

Hope you all enjoyed it and thanks to all those that stuck with me till the end. I hope you all decide to join me on the Pre-trippie that I will be starting here in a few min. I will post the link here after the pre-trippie is started.

I had fun telling you about our trip. And I can't wait to get ya'lls help with planning this upcoming trip. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Wow...so excited you finished!!

Awesome pics!!!

I loved the Mickey heads in soap on the window.

That is so cool that they put up giant stitch and that giant green monster on the buildings.

I can not wait to go to MNSSHP next year:thumbsup2

those caves at Tom Sawyer's Island are way too small and freak me out:scared1:

Great job and it has been a great read!!!

Wow...so excited you finished!!

Awesome pics!!!

I loved the Mickey heads in soap on the window.

That is so cool that they put up giant stitch and that giant green monster on the buildings.

I can not wait to go to MNSSHP next year:thumbsup2

those caves at Tom Sawyer's Island are way too small and freak me out:scared1:

Great job and it has been a great read!!!

Thank you Sharky :thumbsup2 yeah those balloons were great. They had different ones all over the park. You will Love MNSSHP! It's awesome!! We're SO dressing up this year!

yeah, they are tiny. I'm surprised I didn't get closterphobic. :confused3

Thank you thank you. I learned from the great ones! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter