• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday 36, what way can I surprize

Nancee

Earning My Ears
Taking brother 36 and sister in law (turning 36 while at Disney) and their 3 year old son.
What would be a great activity or something to surprize her with on her birthday. None of us has ever been to Disney before. Any suggestions?

I would rent 1 of the boats from the Yacht & Beach Club and watch the Illuminations fireworks. It costs extra but they will decorate for the b-day and you can have cake and soda onboard.
Ressies can be made ( and should be made at 7:00AM Florida time time ) 90 days out.
You can call 407-WDW-PLAY and get the info.

If you are flying in...what about a stretch limo picking you up at the airport?
You can also set-up a private meeting with her favorite character.

go to City Hall and ask for the birthday pins - he will get some attention with it.

you can call the WDW florist
1-407-827-8500 and ask for a birthday basket (I think that is what it is called) just make sure they know it is for a male.

at WL or VWL they advertise in their daily about baking a party cake - they will design your cake with 24-hour notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter