Birds

SC Minnie

I'm no quitter - Are we there yet?
We are sailing on 1/19 -- in 2 days!! - one of my DD7's homework assignments for next week is to do a report on a bird native to the carribean. I can't find anything. Does anyone have a website that I can go to and look up this info?

Thanks

I don't know about native birds but while we were docked in St. Thomas some cruise guests decided to feed the seagulls from their verandah. What chaos. It started with a few and within seconds hundreds of seagulls were flying almost into the ship! Needless to say seagulls have a canny ability of fly and poop at the same time and unfortunately it was landing on people's verhandas.

DON'T FEED THE BIRDS FROM YOUR VERANDAH!!! THOUGH IT MAY LOOK NEAT TO SEE ALL THESE BIRDS, THEY CAN BE NASTY AND MESSY!!

MJ

Thanks Firefighter Mickey!

I really did miss these board the last few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter