Bipity Bopity Boutique?

no information from me, but when I was there last week a VIP tour came through and somehow the little infant (or at least really little kid) mask slipped off and fell in something they couldn't get to just as they were getting on Remy. They kicked the whole family off, VIP or not. I don't think they will be looking at bippity boppity until they are confident that the CDC won't be recommending masks indoors, they are pretty intense with that policy so I can't see them hiring or training people when they won't even let people sip water indoors and will kick off VIPs.

Please note, I am NOT discussing if the policy is good or bad, simply pointing out that given how they handle the policy it doesn't seem possible for them to do anything with Bippity Boppity until the policy is gone, regardless of if anyone agrees or disagrees with it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no, we do not have any information on if or when BBB will return to the parks :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter