• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bing!

can I ask how you use your Amazon GCs to pay for your Prime Membership? I have been trying to use my GCs to pay for Prime for a few years and have not been able to get it to work. Kind of irritating as I have hundreds of dollars in GCs every year from Bing, surveys that I do and rewards from my company healh and wellness program.
thanks
got it.
for awhile there was a loophole when Amazon ran a special on Prime, you could "gift yourself" Prime at the promo price and then apply the discounted price when you used the "gift" to renew.
I love Amazon, just kind of irritating that I can't use all my GC balance to pay for Prime.

You can use Amazon GC balance to pay for Prime. Use this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing type in your own email address, use your GC credit, done. Only "downside" is that you can't renew until after the membership expires. One "upside" is that it won't auto renew because it is a gift membership.

they changed the name to Microsoft Rewards a few months ago.

There is usually 10 pt/day quiz, 30 point quiz once a week and December was double points on the weekends,
I got emails from Microsoft Rewards and had no idea why I got that. I had bought a new laptop and had to create a Microsoft sign on so I guess that would work. Thanks for all your help to everyone.

I signed up but don't see Amazon cards or Starbucks. Do they just show up periodically?

my sister did not use her account for a few months and when she started again recently there was no Amazon or SB gift cards offered. She used the contact us feature and go a vague answer about not all members get the same reward options. she is probably going to stop doing the searches, nothing she wants is an option for her.

my sister did not use her account for a few months and when she started again recently there was no Amazon or SB gift cards offered. She used the contact us feature and go a vague answer about not all members get the same reward options. she is probably going to stop doing the searches, nothing she wants is an option for her.

Maybe you need gold status to get those? You can get that after 1 month with enough searches.

I signed up but don't see Amazon cards or Starbucks. Do they just show up periodically?
if you earn 500 points within a month you will be leveled up to a gold status. That may be the problem. It may take 2-4 days to earn the 500 points it's really easy :)

A friend of mine signed up and indeed, she didn't have the SB or Amazon gift cards, but as soon as she made it to Gold, she saw them.

Love Bing! Little effort and I save them for either Starbucks for coffee in the parks, or save them in my Amazon account and use them for Rainforest Cafe, Southwest or Hotels.com gift cards. Great little way to save for the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter