Biggest Loser Auditions

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
are coming to New Mexico on 3/14. You have to be 18 by 5/24 (I assume start date) and have at least 100 lbs to lose. I swear that if I was closer to needing to lose that much, I think I'd eat myself silly the next 3 weeks just so I could audition. Sad, isn't it!??!

I imagine that there are people out there who do just that! I suppose they figure they have nothing to lose (no pun intended). But they are just digging themselves deeper into a hole. And then what do you do when/if you dont' get picked? You went from maybe 85-90 pounds overweight to 100+ pounds overweight and no closer to a solution.

You would do better spending that energy working harder to get FURTHER from that 100 pound mark. I know you were just speaking theoretically, but I suppose that there are people who ACT on those thoughts...........P

Oh, I am SURE there are people who overeat to up their chances to get on BL. I think people do that sometimes to qualify for weight loss surgery too. Although I think the chances for weight loss surgery are a lot higher than getting on BL!

I don't think being larger increases your chases. Your need a BIG personality to go with your BIG body.

It is too bad that they are only focusing on the super-obsese now.

My brother is trying out at the casting call in DC today. He has already lost 60 pounds on his own. It would be great for him to go on this show but if he doesn't get to I hope it isn't a setback for him.

I saw the announcement on the news for the DC casting call. I just wish that you didn't have to have a minimum of 100 pounds to lose in order to audition. I have 50-75 that definately need to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter