Biggest Loser 8 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers!

QOTD (Question of the Day) If you were at WDW or DL right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?

I'd have to say I'd be at DHS riding either ToT or RnRC.

Someone had said something about using the Wii Fit as your scale - that's a great idea! My scale is questionable, but I've debating spending money for a good new one. The Wii Fit is perfect - then I actually have to pull it out and use it :rotfl:

I went for my walk yesterday morning, it works out great because I walk the boys 1/4 mile to the bus stop, then I just keep on going after they get on the bus. My plan is to do this on MWF. Haven't decided what I'm going to do on TTh yet, but I think I need to spend some time on my arms and upper body.

QOTD (Question of the Day) If you were at WDW or DL right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?!
Well of the two I would likely be at Disneyland...Let's see I would likely be either at the gates waiting for the park to open or on Main Street waiting for the park to open...either way I would be waiting for the park to open. Then I would be heading to Indiana Jones, Pirates, Mansion...may or may not do Splash (I hate walking around wet). Then off to Thunder Mansion and lunch at Rancho...

QOTD (Question of the Day) If you were at WDW or DL right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?

ohh, to be at WDW right now!!!!! :teleport: This has been a stressful short week so far, but I only have 14 more days till that is the case :woohoo:, AKV here we come, ready or not!

If I were at WDW we would be hanging out by the new pool at Kadani, letting the kids run around the little water works section, or maybe even back in the room taking naps!!!!!!! We will need our energy for the parks tomorow! ::yes:: :laughing:

This morning I got up the first time the alarm went off and got on the treadmill for 45 minutes. That makes 3 days in a row for implementing the "mind over matress" and excersing :yay::yay::yay:. Before I got pregnant my husband and I both lost 80 lbs, and I know from that experience that I HAVE to excersise in order to lose weight. Nothing major, just the 30-60 minutes a day to kick weight loss in the butt. I used 3 types of activites 1) walking 2) recorded excersise shows on FitTV 3) 30 minute stretching show for those rest days. But listening to all the things you guys do, I have broadened my horizons to include wiiFit and yoga, thanks guys!:flower3: :thanks:

I already posted a lot on the other thread so I don't think I need to go into too much depth with the life story ;-) I guess something different about me is my 15 cats :scared1: All I can say for myself is they give me a lot of joy/ they are all spayed and neutered (well have 2 female kittens right now who are about ready) and are well taken care of. I have a daughter 20 in college who just got married, my son is 18, high functioning autistic and will be attending community college next year. Been married 20 years in Nov. Worked at the same grocery store for 17. I work in the meat dept. and am the store steward.
Goal this time is to lose 15 pounds and then maintain. I plan to cook more healthy meals, expand my horizons with this--I'm really interested in learning how to make soup in the crockpot and I'd like to bake more this year. I'm gonna get out the bread machine too to make healthy bread-- I'm just sick of every loaf you pick up having high fructose corn syrup in it. Need to make the effort to exercise more.
If at Disneyland right now I'd be heading to CA for Toy Story, CA Screamin', TOT and the rest, collecting fast passes. I would have already done Magic morning and collected fast passes at Disneyland ;-)

I'd be at DHS riding Rock & Roll Roller Coaster and rocking to "Dude Looks like a Lady"!!

Hey everyone,
I just got back from Las Vegas last night. Talk about a whirlwind trip. It was filled with a 24 hour trip/flight to Denver to visit my Grandmother, got to see Love (Cirque), spending every minute with my mom, lots of visiting with my step brother and sisters and step nieces and nephews, shopping, more shopping and TOO MUCH FOOD!!!

Now I'm back and ready to get back on track!! I'm so ready for this challenge. I can't wait!

Oh to be there now would be wonderful. I would be riding Splash Mountain then heading over to have afternoon tea at the GF. I have been in such a tea mood recently.

Hellooo over here!

I had a request to show a picture of my Coast to Coast medal. I also got one of my Coast to Coast trio. :)

That is inspring. Congrats on the achievment. Running a Disney Race would be a long term goal for me.

Good morning all!

If I were at DL right now, I would be eating breakfast and getting ready to be at the gate in an hour for Magic Morning (like early entry). If I was at WDW now, I would be riding Pirates of the Caribbean. pirate:

Have a great, OP day all and don't forget to PM those starting weights to LuvBaloo tomorrow!

If I was at Disneyland right now I would be having lunch at Carnation Cafe (baked potato soup and maybe a pot pie!)

If I was at WDW right now I would be at MK having lunch at Columbia Harbor House (They have my favorite salad ever!)

Do you see a theme!

Oh, and by the way, I was over on the other thread and there was a post from anut4disney (Shirley) to join up! If you would please add her!

Thanks,
Sarah

I would have to say I would be at DHS either riding ToT or RnRC…

I also think its great too see all the marathon runners… For awhile I have been thinking of starting to train to run the Princess Marathon & seeing all the people here on this thread makes me think that it is possible to set as a long term goal. Thanks
:yay:

Hmmm, so many places to choose to be... I think I would be at MK watching the "boo to you parade"! I love Disney in Fall, so sad I won't be there this year.

BUT I also fell in LOVE with DLR this past summer and I know EXACTLY where I am ..... in the FRONT row of California Screamin' waiting to take off and hearing the anouner say "OK Screamers"...

Hellooo over here!

I had a request to show a picture of my Coast to Coast medal. I also got one of my Coast to Coast trio. :)

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Thanks for sharing, they look terrifc! Nice accomplishment:thumbsup2

Lucky me! It's my first day of vacation, and I've navigated the airport and check-in (after a pleasant JetBlue flight and easy ride to WDW -- Did you see my smile as we went under the sign?!), and explored my resort -- it's my 2nd stay at the Beach Club, so I wanted to check things out and see what's new.

Hmm. I'm feeling hungry right now, so I want a yummy snack -- my favorite is carrot cake cookies, so I'll head to Goofy's Candy Co., at DTD and pick one up, and then sit at one of those tables around the lake and enjoy it. Since I'm already at DTD, I'd have to stop into the Christmas Shop, Tren-D, and the World of Disney. Oh! Where did the time go? I'm ready for dinner, so now I'll pick up a delicious tomato & mozzarella from the Earl of Sandwich, and end with a stop at Ghirardelli.

I've done a little shopping and a little indulging, and I've really enjoyed my first day. I'm going to head back to the resort for a great night's sleep after a quick dip in the awesome pool. When I wake up I'll enjoy breakfast on my balcony and then walk to Epcot!

Maria :upsidedow

I would be heading back to the room from Epcot with DH. We rest/chill out, and then head back to a park to have dinner and spend the evening. Fireworks and Disney - life is good!pixiedust:

That sounds like an amazing day! Don't you wish it was real?!

Sarah

I do. Actually, this is similar to what we do on our first days...but the flights and airport are usually not a complete breeze, and since I'm never alone I can't really just take my time and spend the afternoon wandering through the stores. My menfolk get too antsy! :rotfl2:

Isn't that the truth! Lol! I toured Beach Club once a long time ago. I've heard the pool is amazing!

We did a Land/Sea in 2005 and stayed at the Beach Club. Our first night we were in the shallow end of the pool, and Illuminations started. It was a warm night with a light breeze, and it was just beautiful. A fabulous start to a wonderful vacation!

Both DH and ds (7 at the time) loved the slide and various sections of the pool. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

If I were in DL I would probably still be standing in the same spot from when I entered the gates because of being awe struck that I am actually there. :cloud9: I was not quite 2 years old when it was built and always wanted to go there growing up. Sarah, you Beth and January would need to be there with me to get me where I need to go. :dance3:

In WDW, as much as I love the Magic Kingdom, I would probably be in Animal Kingdom watching the gorilla's (which drove dh crazy because I would sit there for hours if he would have let me).

I talked about myself on the other thread if you would like me to move it over here I will be happy to though I do ramble.

If I were in DL I would probably still be standing in the same spot from when I entered the gates because of being awe struck that I am actually there. :cloud9: I was not quite 2 years old when it was built and always wanted to go there growing up. Sarah, you Beth and January would need to be there with me to get me where I need to go. :dance3:

In WDW, as much as I love the Magic Kingdom, I would probably be in Animal Kingdom watching the gorilla's (which drove dh crazy because I would sit there for hours if he would have let me).

I talked about myself on the other thread if you would like me to move it over here I will be happy to though I do ramble.

Aww Shirley! We'd love to show you around Disneyland....you need to come with us on the Diva trip! I know the shortest route to Splash Mountain!

He He He
Sarah

Aww Shirley! We'd love to show you around Disneyland....you need to come with us on the Diva trip! I know the shortest route to Splash Mountain!

He He He
Sarah

OMG, you mean they have one of those there too? :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter