Big Family Trip - Which To Do First? WDW or Universal?

Sounds perfect. Book the rooms only at Universal, as you can cancel up to 5 days before check in and get your deposit back. I book as far out as I can, then call and switch to a lower rate if I see it. Tickets can be bought at a discount online. If you stay at Royal, your room keys are each persons’ unlimited express pass.

We always do universal second (usually 12 nights Disney and 3 universal) because my older kids prefer the rides there and they’d be mopey and pining for US while at Disney if we did it first. This way they get to look forward to it the whole trip. On our upcoming trip in late January we’re actually doing US first for the first time because my oldest DDs bday falls on the second day of our trip and she wants to spend it in WWoHP. So 3 nights at Royal Pacific and then 12 at Boardwalk. We’ll see how that goes! We also travel with a fairly large group that includes my parents (9). Our trips sound very similar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter