BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Sam is in an interesting position as HOH. Usually, an HOH targets someone they want to get out. But she knows the person she evicts will have a chance to come back. So does she target someone she wants to keep around? Or does she target someone she really wants out? If she evicts someone in her alliance, it's not a sure thing that they would come back, so she would basically reduce her alliance and waste her HOH. It's a tough position, but I'm glad she didn't use it on Winston. I'm done with him.

Just for clarification, did Rockstar say that her kids' names are San Diego and Arizona? My whole family thought we heard that, but now we just aren't sure!!

I agree with her. I would definitely establish borders as HOH.

I have always been floored how the head of household lets everyone come in at their whim to use the bathroom, shower, hang around and sleep in THEIR bed. UGH. I wouldn't want anyone in there either without my knowing it and without my permission -- otherwise what's the benefit of being head of household when you still can't get any privacy :rotfl:

Interesting choices
They probably won't be able to win whatever the 'get back in the game' comp is. I wonder who the main target is. It would be great if it were Kaitlyn and she definitely wouldn't win whatever the comp is but maybe it's Haley and they are continuing to split up couples in the house. Maybe last season, with Paul teaming up with, like, 8 other folks...maybe everyone is on edge about any solid teams/pairs. I know I would be.

Not sure but maybe she is targeting Kaitlyn? Neither side of the house trusts her since she flipped the vote on one side and has verbally flipped out on members of the other side. It would be a safe choice and I would think she is also less likely to "win" her way back if battling others.

Sam doesn't care which of them gets evicted. If one of them wins veto, first she said rockstar is the replacement nom but also said the veto winner can pick the replacement. She knows it's not important bc of her power.

She said she'll talk to the final nominees after the veto ceremony and tell them about the all. That she didnt use it bc it would have been selfish to save someone other than herself so now its automatically in play for one of you...bc of me.

Not sure but maybe she is targeting Kaitlyn? Neither side of the house trusts her since she flipped the vote on one side and has verbally flipped out on members of the other side. It would be a safe choice and I would think she is also less likely to "win" her way back if battling others.

It may end up being similar to that challenge where Cody was able to play to his way back in the house against Paul (after the House chose him to face off against Cody). But I'm 100% positive that production will stack the odds in the favor of the guest trying to battle their way back. Big Brother is scheduled for a certain number of weeks of programming so if the expectation was for 1 guest to come back then they need to make that happen. If not now, then prod will need to do it later on at some point (or possibly eliminate one of the double eviction nights).

To me those were safe people to put up. She won't get to much blood on her hands if either one of them leave.

Kaitlin was sure in Faysel's ear last night and of course with tears.

I didn't quite understand why everyone here was saying that Sam's HOH went to her head. Well, after last night I understand.

I.myself don't blame Sam kicking everyone out of HOH room. She doesn't want a million people up. In her room kissing.up when she's already made up her mind. I wish more people would keep the HOH to themselves.

I think Baylee overreacted JMO

Rockstar grow up. We don"t need another pot banger

And yep, Bayliegh over reacted. The M and F words are derogatory and she used them and got bent when he explained that it's similar to using the N word. And continued to be bent after he was saying he meant no harm but was explaining what using the M word is like. I don't think she gets it. Or she just doesn't like JC.

I recorded show and am behind in watching and now my power went out....right during the JC and Bayleigh convo that didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter