• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I just went and saw that on Joker's, I guess Mark is going to go home and Paul will be holding his "save a friend"pass in his hands laughing the whole time:sad2:
It was so disappointing to see on Friday's episode, Mark cowering to Paul's rant against him for suggesting that a "big move" needs to happen. Stand up for yourselves people! BB isn't supposed to be "Paul Land"! Stop being so afraid of him!

Zingbot went in yesterday.
Maybe we will see it tonight, but probably Wednesday.
I also heard that the veto comp was the "slip & slide" comp - something they usually do for an HOH comp. I'm not a "live feeder" but I understand that those who are were super bummed this comp was done while the feeds were down.

It was so disappointing to see on Friday's episode, Mark cowering to Paul's rant against him for suggesting that a "big move" needs to happen. Stand up for yourselves people! BB isn't supposed to be "Paul Land"! Stop being so afraid of him!
I remember hearing Mark say that he was bullied as a child. I wonder if it brings him back to those days. I feel for him.

So has anyone else heard anything about the BB episodes being hacked? :badpc:

Someone posted on another site that episodes had then been leaked and if the info is correct they are saying Paul wins it all (I know HUGE shock if this is true as NONE of the dedicated BB fans saw that coming) then the evictions go in this order: Cody, Elena, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Raven, Jason, Alex, Christmas and then the final 2 are Josh and Paul, with Paul winning.

Obviously BB does not care one iota hi w fans feel about the personal attacks/bullying and lack of game play.....fans want to see strategizing without stooping to the lows most of this season's players have.

I just hope that when it all does unravel, that they (Matt, Raven, Alex, Josh, Jason, Kevin and Christmas) are absolutely gobsmacked that Paul would do this and so beyond embarrassed when they get out and see what fans really think of them

Here is the hack list. I get the feeling that the HGs knew, from the jump, that Paul is to win. Was thinking they were all playing for second place but maybe it's even worse than that and the whole order was set from the jump. Entirely fake and scripted. If so, bad choice cause this is the worst BB season.

Here is the hack list. I get the feeling that the HGs knew, from the jump, that Paul is to win. Was thinking they were all playing for second place but maybe it's even worse than that and the whole order was set from the jump. Entirely fake and scripted. If so, bad choice cause this is the worst BB season.
They are going to lose a lot of viewers and fans if this pans out. None of us wanted a scripted BB. Why watch it then?

I'm wondering if the slip & slide was used as POV because Christmas won HOH. I'm thinking that the next HOH comp will be something she wouldn't be able to do as she isn't eligible to play anyway.

I'm wondering if the slip & slide was used as POV because Christmas won HOH. I'm thinking that the next HOH comp will be something she wouldn't be able to do as she isn't eligible to play anyway.
Perhaps, but you would think she couldn't play in this POV comp either because of her foot - so she didn't get to play in the POV for her own HOH? Or maybe she did play...but how?, I wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter