BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Kevin telling Jason about Cody personal.stories about his daughter and his brother dying. Jason saying Cody a lying pos but in other terms. Two "grown" men that have kids of their own.talking like this. SMH. Kevin lost major points with me for taking something.he was told in privacy and gossiping like a teen girl.
Kevin's a dirtbag all the way around. I cannot believe what an embarrassment he must be to his kids and wife with all his Xmas crap. It's completely disgusting and so beyond inappropriate.

At this point I'd be happiest with the final 2 being Mark and Cody. I was completely against Cody at first. But everyone has been disgusting for the most part against him except Mark. I've started seeing Cody differently as a result and am starting to like him. Same w Jess. Didn't like her at all at first but she ended up becoming one of my favorites simply by showing she had a brain and wasn't afraid to go against the sheep mentality.

I'm aware Cody probably doesn't have much longer but I hope Mark keeps winning those comps. I'd love for him to win the next HoH, preferably during the double eviction where things happen rapid fast with no time to manipilate votes and get Paul out. I liked him last season and wanted him to win and was excited to see him back this season. But it has gotten predictable and boring. Time to flip the house and get him out and let the real game begin!

When they were showing Paul talking to Alex after she won HOH, "WE should do this, WE should do that". OMG girl wake up......... He planted every seed in her pea brain and she said, "YES SIR".

Don't get me started on the jumping up and down for jury house finishes....Never in 19 seasons have I seen this.
These people apparently came here for a summer vacation with free housing, free food and a weekly stipend not to win a game.
I never got why people fly planes overhead or went to the CBS lot with megaphones........ Now I totally get it, I want to go there and do it myself!

Now Raven is telling everyone that Cody stares at her chest all day and it's making her uncomfortable. She a nuts. Also, how Cody first wAnted her not Jessica, but she told him.She club have kids and he quickly "dumped" her. Raven the same person who told everyone Josh was peeking at her in.the shower.

Now Raven is telling everyone that Cody stares at her chest all day and it's making her uncomfortable. She a nuts. Also, how Cody first wAnted her not Jessica, but she told him.She club have kids and he quickly "dumped" her. Raven the same person who told everyone Josh was peeking at her in.the shower.

BB missed the mark on this one too...... A house full of wackados this for sure.

I don't like Raven at all. She is nuts! Matt needs to run far, far away from her when he gets out of the house.

I don't like Raven at all. She is nuts! Matt needs to run far, far away from her when he gets out of the house.
I really don't get what Matt sees in her. I mean, she was willing to sleep with him right away but most of the girls would have done that. He could have done so much better than looney tunes Raven!

And SUUURREEE, Raven! Cody wants you, girl. You just keep telling yourself that.

And, not to be totally catty, but I wish some of the other girls (NOT Elena!!) would teach Raven how to apply makeup. The clown look is so yesterday!

Yep, Mark knows he's a target. He was discussing with Jason at the chess table they need to get rid of Paul. Of course Jason says they don't have the votes, but they do. They only need 4 votes. They don't tell Matt of their plan, let Matt take Jason down, have Alex put Paul up and Cody, Jason, Mark and Kevin can vote out Paul.

It's so frustrating watching this and like Mizzoufan said making it to Jury is nothing to be happy about, but Paul keeps telling them how great jury is how they can relax in a great big house with a cook and maid and collect money. Of course they are all forgetting Paul was never in the jury house. I cannot believe how stupid they are, literally. I know Mark and Elena realize it, but they know they have no one backing them, well except Cody, but he's as good as gone.

I thought Paul lasted long enough last year to get to jury :confused3

I did say that wrong, lol. . Mark. I know so many don't like him and II don't know why. Because he was in a showmance?

Personally, I lost it for Mark when he couldn't keep his loyalties to one side and kept whining and flip flopping and suddenly became a wimp! I feel he's totally lost his game.

He made it to final 2 so he never had to leave the Big Brother house and never had to go to the jury house. It was between him and Nicole and they gave the money to Nicole. Ftr, I thought he did deserve to win last year though.

Oh Geez, you're right. I knew Nicole (undeservedly) won, but I forgot it was down to her and Paul. For some reason I thought he got voted out. I remember Victor got voted out but won his way back in. We wanted it to come down to Paul and Victor. Paul is playing a much better game this year, but is more hyper about being in control!

Oh Geez, you're right. I knew Nicole (undeservedly) won, but I forgot it was down to her and Paul. For some reason I thought he got voted out. I remember Victor got voted out but won his way back in. We wanted it to come down to Paul and Victor. Paul is playing a much better game this year, but is more hyper about being in control!
I would have also liked to see it come down to Paul and Victor. Victor was my favorite. Paul was 2nd. If Paul wins the money this year he deserves it because almost everyone else is practically giving it to him. I wish they'd shake things up a bit though.

I would have also liked to see it come down to Paul and Victor. Victor was my favorite. Paul was 2nd. If Paul wins the money this year he deserves it because almost everyone else is practically giving it to him. I wish they'd shake things up a bit though.

yeah, the game is becoming too predictable this year and is repetitive week after week. I thought Jess and Cody using the hex to stop evictions would shake things up, but that didn't last long!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter