BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I think it so funny. They are doing some kinda of BB weather updates I'm going guess something to do with POV. Everyone is trying to memorize everything they can expect Jessica and Cody they are off in dreamland.

I think it so funny. They are doing some kinda of BB weather updates I'm going guess something to do with POV. Everyone is trying to memorize everything they can expect Jessica and Cody they are off in dreamland.
They did this comp last year and Paul won it.

Mark asked Cody about the BB weather updates and Cody said he's not even paying attention to them.
He knows he's safe so he doesn't care.........Come on Jessica get rid of his cocky butt.

He maybe be cocky but I'd take him and Jessica over Paul and his minions.

Yes, but Paul is safe this week so I will hope for Cody to leave even though its a slim chance.
Next week I will pull for Paul to get the boot.......

Yes, but Paul is safe this week so I will hope for Cody to leave even though its a slim chance.
Next week I will pull for Paul to get the boot.......
to each their own. I'm at this pulling for Cody or Kevin to win. They are about the only ones I can stand.

I kinda hope that Jessica blindsides them all like they did her last week. I hope she tells them she using the temptation and then doesn't.

Cody is a nut- the look on his face at times is scary- looks like he could go postal
I didn't like Kevin at first but he's growing on me
Paul is playing the game- if you think about it the stupidity of the others listening and following him is funny

Sorry, I don't see anything that Paul does as funny. There playing a game then there being evil and ruthless. You don't have to be be mean to win this game.

Sorry, I don't see anything that Paul does as funny. There playing a game then there being evil and ruthless. You don't have to be be mean to win this game.

Actually it was Cody that was mean initially. He told Megan "Megan I'm nominating you just because I don't like you very much." And then he insulted Paul right before he tried to nominate him. So Cody is getting his now.

Actually it was Cody that was mean initially. He told Megan "Megan I'm nominating you just because I don't like you very much." And then he insulted Paul right before he tried to nominate him. So Cody is getting his now.
I totally disagree :) You compare to Cody saying he doesn't like Megan or insulting Paul which Paul gives as good as he gets. To taunting them endlessly over a game.

I totally disagree :) You compare to Cody saying he doesn't like Megan or insulting Paul which Paul gives as good as he gets. To taunting them endlessly over a game.

Ha there isn't much to disagree on. What I said was fact. In fact, Cody and Paul could have worked together at the beginning. Cody threw it all away. So now he can eat it.

Ha there isn't much to disagree on. What I said was fact. In fact, Cody and Paul could have worked together at the beginning. Cody threw it all away. So now he can eat it.
HA in your mind it fact. Not mine. I don't care what Cody did it no where as bad as what Paul has done. End of story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter