~ Big Brother 12 ~ UPDATE ~ pg199 ~ (12/6/11)

I still haven't been able to watch the finale yet, but my DS told me they said the lifelong friends thing was made up!

That irritates me. I thought Julie talked about this prior to any sabotage message??

Am I mistaken?

This was a pure fabrication by Annie. It wasn't something Julie promoted.

uhm, brittney was teh BRA-GADE-- cause she was a GIRL who wears BRAS...

Thought that was pretty obvious.. (she showed up at the Jury house wearing a t-shirt that said BRA-GADE on it.)

They all wore shirts with it spelled the same way. I thought it was on purpose.

I'm guessing yes, since he burned down their house barbecuing a few days ago

Brittany was not told about the rental house burning. Was not going to be told until after the finale. It happened Tues night/Wed morning I believe. It had not even happened yet when she was voted off.

But I did notice she did NOT mentioned her fiance on the night she was voted out.

Brenchel will be doing a guest staring role on CBS's The Bold and the Beautiful! They are scheduled to do 2 episodes on the soap! I will post more when I find out the air date!

she's just getting started! Rachel has been tweeting and taking pics of her and Brendon all weekend. How many times do I need to see her make the "fish face" with her mouth?:sick:

Bigger question is why you'd subject yourself to those tweets in the first place???

Brenchel will be doing a guest staring role on CBS's The Bold and the Beautiful! They are scheduled to do 2 episodes on the soap! I will post more when I find out the air date!

Honny, YOU know I love TB&TB and now these two, who I cannot stand are going to be on it ... omg ... :headache: :headache:

TB&TB are doing awesome ... why do they feel the need to subject all us TB&TB fans to BRENCHEL. Yuck. :crazy2:

OH MY GOD

It's only taken 3 months but Rachael finally made it to Hollywood.

I havent' seen Bold and Beautiful for a few months so i dont know how often she's been on or if today was the first time but there was a scene with a couple of characters in a club (looked like they were on vacation or something)

anyways the waitress came over and i looked away then one of the guys said something and there it was.

that laugh

that horrible insane laugh

i looked up and caught the tacky red hair walking away so i had to rewind it and yup - it's her. yuck

what about the boys???? though for sure by now the (what did they call themselves???) troubled trio would be on the cover of People or GQ

I was watching Bold and the Beautiful, minding my own business. I was folding clothes and I was listening to the show. Then I heard that LAUGH. :headache: RACHEL! My hate and disgust for that broad came rushing back. And she wasnt that orange during the summer months. She looked like a traffic cone!

http://pedrowatcher.ocregister.com/2011/12/01/big-brother-pair-tries-the-amazing-race/55734/

OH BOTHER ……… :headache:

‘Big Brother’ pair tries ‘The Amazing Race’

Season 19 of “The Amazing Race” still has a couple of weeks to go, but season 20 already is under way.

Don’t worry about overloading your DVR. We won’t see season 20 until early next year, but it just started in real life.

Fans spotted the next crew of Racers leaving LAX last weekend. The big news: It includes “Big Brother” couple Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly, aka Brenchel.

The pair met on season 12 of “Big Brother,” got engaged between seasons and returned last summer for the 13th edition, which ended with Rachel taking the $500,000 prize.

The ever-vigilant folks at the website Reality Fan Forum even have pictures of the teams waiting to depart for … ah, I won’t spoil that for you.

Brenchel becomes the third set of “Big Brother”-related contestants on “TAR,” following Jordan Lloyd & Jeff Schroeder on season 16 and Alison Irwin, who raced with her then-boyfriend Donny Patrick.

TAR also has welcomed two “Survivor” couples: Jenna Morasca & Ethan Zohn, who left early in the current season, and Amber & Rob Mariano, who ran in season seven and returned for the all-star 11th Race.

None of the reality veterans has won “TAR,” but Brenchel would seem to have a good shot. They’re very athletic and reasonably smart (well, Brendon, anyway). On the other hand, the other crossover teams had those qualities, too, and were felled the vagaries of the Race.

http://pedrowatcher.ocregister.com/2011/12/01/big-brother-pair-tries-the-amazing-race/55734/

OH BOTHER ……… :headache:

‘Big Brother’ pair tries ‘The Amazing Race’

Season 19 of “The Amazing Race” still has a couple of weeks to go, but season 20 already is under way.

Don’t worry about overloading your DVR. We won’t see season 20 until early next year, but it just started in real life.

Fans spotted the next crew of Racers leaving LAX last weekend. The big news: It includes “Big Brother” couple Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly, aka Brenchel.

The pair met on season 12 of “Big Brother,” got engaged between seasons and returned last summer for the 13th edition, which ended with Rachel taking the $500,000 prize.

The ever-vigilant folks at the website Reality Fan Forum even have pictures of the teams waiting to depart for … ah, I won’t spoil that for you.

Brenchel becomes the third set of “Big Brother”-related contestants on “TAR,” following Jordan Lloyd & Jeff Schroeder on season 16 and Alison Irwin, who raced with her then-boyfriend Donny Patrick.

TAR also has welcomed two “Survivor” couples: Jenna Morasca & Ethan Zohn, who left early in the current season, and Amber & Rob Mariano, who ran in season seven and returned for the all-star 11th Race.

None of the reality veterans has won “TAR,” but Brenchel would seem to have a good shot. They’re very athletic and reasonably smart (well, Brendon, anyway). On the other hand, the other crossover teams had those qualities, too, and were felled the vagaries of the Race.

Oh wow-I never watched the Amazing Race, but now I may have to give it a try! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter