~ Big Brother 12 ~ UPDATE ~ pg199 ~ (12/6/11)

momrek06

DIS Veteran
:woohoo: WooHoo!!! Its official, CBS has announced that BIG BROTHER returns with Season 12 on Thursday, July 8, 2010!!! :happytv:

:cool1: Come on all you BB DIS FANS!!! JOIN IN!!! :cool1:

"Can you feel it? Big Brother 12 is right around the corner and CBS makes it even one step closer for us with the very first Big Brother commercial of the season announcing the new season starts July 8, 2010. Are you ready?"

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

I'm looking forward to it, although I will be sleep deprived all summer due to Showtime's Big Brother After Dark.

I'm looking forward to it, although I will be sleep deprived all summer due to Showtime's Big Brother After Dark.

Aww, you and me, both!!! :headache:

I know that I probably started this thread a tad bit early BUT I was just so excited to hear the news, I just had to post!!! :woohoo:

I hope we get allot of DISer's to join in!!! :goodvibes

can't wait! Last year I didn't get the live feeds until really late. I won't let that happen again this year :rotfl:

Thank goodness I work for the school system and have all summer off! :lmao:

Yea!! :banana:

I got to remember to sign up for Showtime so I can watch BB after dark. :)

I can't wait:cool1:

It's officially summer when BB is on;)

I am looking forward to the season! Like another poster said, summer doesn't officially start until Big Brother begins!

pinnie

Just doesn't seem like summer wihtout BB! Have to get ready the sleepless nights!

My only complaint is that we have to wait too long for it. :(

I'm suffering withdrawals from Amazing Race and Survivor being over, and now Idol is almost over too, and we have to wait so long for Big Brother to start. I hope it's a good season. And I can't wait to see the house. I always enjoy seeing how they have it decorated for each season.

Can't wait for the new season to start! Just canceled my Showtime, though, since Netflix is cheaper. I don't think I'll miss BBAD, though. Between all of the websites and live feed updaters, I rarely feel like I miss anything anyway.

Looking forward to seeing what the cast looks like.

:cool1: :cool1: Doesn't feel like summer to me until Big Brother starts!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter