~ Big Brother 12 ~ UPDATE ~ pg199 ~ (12/6/11)

Personally I was happy when Enzo got evicted and the fact he didn't win the $25,000 as America's favorite house guest, since he said all the brigade members would win some $. Although I thought to myself since his vote was the one who decided the winner I have a feeling he will try to go around milking that for as long as he can because he can claim he was responsible for Hayden winning, the same way he claimed to have created the brigade.

Me too! And don't forget he played the "Best Social Game" in Big Brother History! :laughing:

He just really got on my nerves at the end, even though I think he can be really funny.

ok - who did come up with the BROgade anyways?

was it Enzo or was it really Matt?

i can't rememeber what I did yesterday never mind what happened day 2 on BB back in June/July

Matt had a good arguement. Enzo named him the "Brains" of the group. Makes you wonder. Enzo called himself "The Godfather" LOL, he was more like Fredo.

I laughed when Julie asked both Brit and Enzo who they thought the SAB was and both said MATT and then Julie asked Matt and he said "Me, just jumping on the band wagon" ... :lmao:

I think Enzo was hysterical most of the time but certainly no way do I feel he should have won either BB12 or Fan Fav!

Hayden was both a social and a competitive player. :thumbsup2

Oh and I hope he moves on from Spider-eating Kristen. ::yes::

krystin was strange last night - rather then saying we broke up and I don't know what will happen with hayden she went on and on.

run hayden run away - fast

OK I just read through all the posts from last night and I don't see where anyone commented on what I thought was the most obvious lunacy of the night - all the morons wearing "BRAGADE" shirts - they spelled brigade wrong!!!! :rotfl2:

krystin was strange last night - rather then saying we broke up and I don't know what will happen with hayden she went on and on.

run hayden run away - fast
She wants his money!

ok - who did come up with the BROgade anyways?

was it Enzo or was it really Matt?

i can't rememeber what I did yesterday never mind what happened day 2 on BB back in June/July
I think Matt was the one that said that Enzo named them. Matt said last night that the alliance was his idea but Monet? said last night that Enzo was the creator of the group during her question period with the hostess (her name escapes me at the moment). At least that's what I thought she said.

I know Enzo wanted to name the alliance and give everyone the nicknames but I don't remember who the first person was to suggest having the 4 person alliance.

Andrew and Annie both said that Enzo was the mastermind behind the whole brigade and he was the one mani[ulating everyone, hmmm?

Ragan posted on Twitter earlier. Saying that he was waiting on Matt & Stacy to come over. Also, he said he felt really bad for Brit.

Did anyone notice that Brittany, on the night she was voted off, mentioned all her family and friends but not her fiance? I know there has been speculation here whether or not she really had a fiance. Does she?

OK I just read through all the posts from last night and I don't see where anyone commented on what I thought was the most obvious lunacy of the night - all the morons wearing "BRAGADE" shirts - they spelled brigade wrong!!!! :rotfl2:

Yeah, if they were going to misspell it, they should have spelled it: "BRO-gade"!!

Yeah, if they were going to misspell it, they should have spelled it: "BRO-gade"!!

uhm, brittney was teh BRA-GADE-- cause she was a GIRL who wears BRAS...

Thought that was pretty obvious.. (she showed up at the Jury house wearing a t-shirt that said BRA-GADE on it.)

Thought that was pretty obvious.. (she showed up at the Jury house wearing a t-shirt that said BRA-GADE on it.)

Actually, they all had it spelt wrong. Maybe they were a gift from the Meow Meow for a job well done, and he couldn't have been so successful without them (he kept pronouncing it bra-gade the whole time).

Hmmm, I remember Lane spelling it BRAGADE because he used block letters and I remember thinking how neat it was.

I'm going to agree w/ the pp and go w/ lunacy for 500,000 Alex ;)

I apologize if I'm mis-reading the above wrong but I thought it was a little snarky.

I always love when the fan favorite is announced. That's the moment that some of them realize they weren't as beloved as they thought they were. Rachel did not seem amused, but managed to give Britney a fake smile. I always want them to show the Houseguests reacting to the fan favorite winner, but it always happens during the last minute of the show.

I think they spelled it that way because of the way they would pronounce it. They always put emphasis on the first syllable. I saw the BBAD when they were making the shirts and Lane was making one with BRA-GADE written on it too.

I'm guessing yes, since he burned down their house barbecuing a few days ago
Did anyone notice that Brittany, on the night she was voted off, mentioned all her family and friends but not her fiance? I know there has been speculation here whether or not she really had a fiance. Does she?

I still haven't been able to watch the finale yet, but my DS told me they said the lifelong friends thing was made up!

That irritates me. I thought Julie talked about this prior to any sabotage message??

Am I mistaken?

I always love when the fan favorite is announced. That's the moment that some of them realize they weren't as beloved as they thought they were. Rachel did not seem amused, but managed to give Britney a fake smile. I always want them to show the Houseguests reacting to the fan favorite winner, but it always happens during the last minute of the show.

Yea, which my DVR didn't even catch. :rolleyes: Must be they went over a few minutes. I had to come on here to see who won fan favorite. Glad it was Brittney!:woohoo:

Yea, which my DVR didn't even catch. :rolleyes: Must be they went over a few minutes. I had to come on here to see who won fan favorite. Glad it was Brittney!:woohoo:

They actually have the clip on CBS.com. I went on last night and they have that clip and the backyard interviews with the houseguests. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter