~ Big Brother 12 ~ UPDATE ~ pg199 ~ (12/6/11)

I think it's great news!:thumbsup2 Even if you aren't fans, you have to admit the 2 of them racing around the world will be entertaining.:)

Thanks for posting. I will definately be watching this upcoming TAR. I used to be the biggest TAR fan for the first 7 seasons. Then I quit watching. I do like Brendon and Rachel and they MADE GOOD TV!!!!

I wonder if they will make it through this as a couple! Of course I will watch.
AR is a real relationship breaker for some couples. If they make it through any length of time, they will find out for sure if they are made for each other.

I think it's great news!:thumbsup2 Even if you aren't fans, you have to admit the 2 of them racing around the world will be entertaining.:)

No thanks, her voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. *Shudder* I'd be happy if they both fell off the face of the earth.

I'm stunned at the number of people that are looking forward to this. :sad2:

Shoot! I was hoping NEVER to see or hear of those two again....hope they make a speedy departure from AR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter