Bibbidi Boutique experiences yet?

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
I know that there have been some changes in the past few weeks.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the boutique open up while there. Would love to do this with my 4 year old who loves to dress up, but not sure if is open yet.

We aren't arriving until August. I know that things can change still too though.

I rescheduled my July trip in part because I was unsure if the experience would be back by the time we went. I know it is possible to get makeovers done in room, but it just isn't the experience I want for my daughter. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Last edited:
I'm currently waiting for the Main Street Barber Shop to open. We want to get my grandson's first haircut there and trying to hold out for it. I figured these 2 will open the same time...but when 🤔

Thanks, yea probably won't feel like the same experience.

I'm currently waiting for the Main Street Barber Shop to open. We want to get my grandson's first haircut there and trying to hold out for it. I figured these 2 will open the same time...but when 🤔
I'm waiting for the same thing!! My almost two year old barely has hair right now so I'm crossing my fingers that by our January trip it will be open so we can do his first haircut there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter