BH 90210 Re-boot

Aw Man, no comments about this week?
It seems like it’s going downhill a little bit. There’s way too many ‘dudes’ and ‘babes’..very cliche Hollywood.

Also, I know they can’t talk about it every week but it seems like they’re acting like Luke never even existed. Someone should have said something, at least at the photo shoot.

Yeah I kept expecting Shannon to mention him but she hasn’t.

But I still enjoyed Wed’s episode. When Ian gave the writer his keys, I kept expecting her to take his car! Lol. My first thought was “didn’t you learn anything last time” and then though “oh wait! He is Ian not Steve!”

Hard to believe next week is already the season finale!

I said the same thing!!!! It just started!! Maybe they wanted to make sure there would be enough interest first. The ‘stalker’ thing is a little stupid - a/k/a David’s ‘new son’ that he didn’t even question with a paternity test 🤨 ...but other than that, I’m loving the show!

I said the same thing!!!! It just started!! Maybe they wanted to make sure there would be enough interest first. The ‘stalker’ thing is a little stupid - a/k/a David’s ‘new son’ that he didn’t even question with a paternity test 🤨 ...but other than that, I’m loving the show!
Maybe all of the hair product he used during the original show messed with his brain.

I don't know if he gave an "okay" or not. But he is clearly hurt. She exchanged vows with him and in my opinion this is a violation of the vows. She should just leave him then, she can't have it both ways. If she were single and her friends were cheering her on, then great. But not when she is married. IMHO

I don't know if he gave an "okay" or not. But he is clearly hurt. She exchanged vows with him and in my opinion this is a violation of the vows. She should just leave him then, she can't have it both ways.
Isn't leaving him/divorce a violation of her vows too?
My opinion on things like this is if the parties involved are okay with it then who am I to say it is wrong.

What did everyone think of the last episode?

Pretty good. Overall I enjoyed the series. Kind of stupid but it works. Will be interested to see where take Season 2.

FYI, Denise Richards has really aged since I last saw her.

Last edited:
I liked it. I thought the situation with Ian as such a STEVE thing to happen.😆

Brian Austin Greene really has some decent acting ability, I think he is a bit better than the others. But maybe he just has better material to work with.

It is kind of silly. Its like the silliest parts of the original show. I would like to see it calm down a little and be more like the show was in comedy/drama/whatever. Still too many parts that make me think of Luke Perry, just noticing that he isn't there, I guess.

The whole Brenda/Brandon thing was just waaaaayyyy to weird for words. I mean I know they aren't really siblings but. . . its just weird.

tumblr_n1f6sh9khp1t5jymno3_250.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter