BG for Ratatouille to be eliminated?

Possibly, MMRR did not have boarding groups when it was opened last year. My guess would be that Disney IT can only handle probably only one BG at a time. Look what happened on 10-1-2021. They had a complete crash of their wifi system when they had queues for merchandise. There wifi is spotty at best. If they offer more queues they need better wifi capacity. Does Cheapek really want to spend that kind of money. Nope!!!!
I think the reason they didn't do it for MMRR was because they were too late in building it to add BG on. The system has worked for them, and they've got every reason to try and use it going forward.

I think the reason they didn't do it for MMRR was because they were too late in building it to add BG on. The system has worked for them, and they've got every reason to try and use it going forward.
Actually I'd say the opposite. Now that they have a paid option for managing the queue, they have every reason NOT to continue using boarding groups.

Also, not sure what you mean by 'too late in building it'. They could technically do a VQ for any ride in the park, there is nothing special built for it other than setting it up in the app.

Actually I'd say the opposite. Now that they have a paid option for managing the queue, they have every reason NOT to continue using boarding groups.

Also, not sure what you mean by 'too late in building it'. They could technically do a VQ for any ride in the park, there is nothing special built for it other than setting it up in the app.
By too late in building it, I'm not talking about the physical construction. I mean the entire project. MMRR was ready to open almost at the same time as RotR. They wanted to try something new, and it wouldn't have helped to try it in two places at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!