Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, anyone?

Answering my own question, YES! I was planning on booking a mini suite at BWPPI, but with taxes and parking included, the 2 room 1King/2Q +sofabed suite at BW Anaheim was only $16 more for the entire stay. Only a few more steps to the crosswalk, and my 3 teens will each have their own bed (peace on earth!) Now I just need to count down the next 345 days😉!

I wonder how many of those they have, because I've never seen that come up in a search, only the three queen suite.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of those they have, because I've never seen that come up in a search, only the three queen suite.
When I called, I was told that there are only 2 of these suites, I'm guessing they book quickly.

Ok, I really loved this hotel. I booked my February stay in the previous July, so I'm not sure how soon they book up, but the lady who checked me in got two calls while checking me in and had to tell them the hotel was booked up, so.

The location is GREAT, the breakfast is amazing, the hotel is older, but remodeled *very* nicely, the beds were comfortable, the customer service was great; I could go on and on.

The only complaint we had is that there's a bar nearby and we could hear music pretty loudly from it until about 11pm Saturday night (we were in the second building behind the pool) and we went to bed very early. Everything else was absolutely perfect and we definitely have a new favorite hotel for staying at DLR.

This is good to hear. We are heading there end of January for an extended stay with the 10 day tickets, hoping it is good.

We also had a wonderful stay (We also stayed the last week of February, Man was it HOT)

Extremely Friendly Hotel Staff, Late check out (12pm!), that hot breakfast. (four different kinds of eggs, there different kinds of meats, danishes, donuts, muffins!, potatoes). Close walking to Disneyland, Free Parking. Clean, simple rooms.

The only slight negative was that we were all the way in the back in the 2nd building, 3rd floor, second to last room. But still, not too much more walking. Also no in room safe (that we could find)

We were in room 220, which is the 2nd building just past the pool, right up the stairs.

It's a great place to stay and it'll be my first choice going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter