Best Wedding pictures locations in resorts and DS

onelisyarid

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm cancelling my wedding and instead going on a 3 week Disney vacation with my husband (we've already been married for 2 years and don't feel the need to spend on a big ceremony anymore).

However, we still want to take beautiful pictures in our wedding attire so we can have pictures to keep forever. What are the best locations to take those pictures? I think you can't take wedding pictures inside the parks unless its booked with disney fine art photography (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THERES A WAY AROUND THIS).

THANK YOU!!

You can take photos at any of the resorts in bridal attire, but the cast members at the park gates may try to stop you from entering in bridal attire. However, you can book a pre-park-opening bridal portrait session with Disney Fine Art Photography at EPCOT, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios and wear bridal attire. Only Magic Kingdom prohibits bridal attire for non-Disney couples. More info here: http://disneyfineartphotography.com/portraits/premier-portrait.php

I think it really depends on your style and what you like. We love everything about Grand Floridian and we were able to get phenomenal shots that we will cherish forever. We utilized a lot of the main lobby, surrounding grounds outside and the walkway between GF and Poly.

I think the deluxe resorts are obvious choices, they are beautiful. But if you are a more quirky and/or Disney-minded bride, don't forget to go by the values resorts, definitely Pop Century and Art of Animation would be on my list.

Sea Breeze Point over near the BoardwalI has beautiful sunset pictures. Any place around the Epcot resorts can be very pretty but depending on when you go probably still need masks.

Take a look at the pool area around the Yacht/Beach Club at night. It's so romantic. Boardwalk is another great option both during the day and at night. Animal Kingdom Lodge is another beautiful choice.

If Port Orleans is open by the time you go, I would suggest there. I've also seen really gorgeous shots at Riviera.

I know you requested locations in resorts. However, I had a dessert party in Epcot (Italian area) after wedding and reception. Had some really nice photos taken there.

In addition to the suggested locations, you might consider some at the Swan and Dolphin. The attached photo is of a mounted shot of us near the S&D- I love all bright colors in the picture.
I used a Disney photographer inside the parks, but hired a fantastic photographer whom I’d highly recommend, for our outside the parks photos.

image.jpg

If you have a military connection that can get you into Shades of Green there are some stunning spots there.

We loved our pics from our MK early morning photo session. They were gorgeous. Also loved our beach shots at the Grand. We had some great Poly pics too. Have fun!

My daughter had a Disney wedding three years ago and they went ahead with the photography package that was offered. They brought her into the parks before they opened, and her and her husband got some fantastic photos. I highly recommend EPCOT since they have some very scenic places, if you're willing to book it with Disney photographers and spend the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter