*** BEST WDW TIPS COMPILED *****

I would love a pm or emailed (jessie56@localnet.com) copy, please! Thank you for all the hard work-that certainly could not have been a simple and quickly done task!

I would love it pm'd or emailed(jlbrosius@yahoo.com) to me. Looking for help for our upcoming trip. Thanks

As you can see this is my first post. I would like a copy as well but what is a PM and how do I get one??:rolleyes1

I tried the link in the first post, but it didn't work :(

I would love a copy as well - ckauzlarich at gmail dot com

Up until 2 days ago . . . The last post was 6 years ago. No wonder why the original link isn't working. :confused3

I'm willing to start searching through the boards and compiling a new list. It won't be ready instantly, but hey it's better than nothing. Annyone interested?

Up until 2 days ago . . . The last post was 6 years ago. No wonder why the original link isn't working. :confused3

I'm willing to start searching through the boards and compiling a new list. It won't be ready instantly, but hey it's better than nothing. Annyone interested?
hmmm well I for one, being a bit of a newbie, didn't notice that the original posting was 6YEARS ago!! wow no wonder the link wasn't working :)
There seems to be lots and lots of requests recently so I'm sure there will be plenty of people interested in a new and improved tips link
If you would have the time and the energy to compile a new one I would really be grateful and most definitely interested :goodvibes:

I also didn't notice the date (until after I clicked and found the link didn't work). If you don't mind doing this, I'd be very grateful. As a newbie, I'm doing my best to find out as much as possible before we go.

Thanks,
Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter