Best view of Block Party Bash

Vovoa

Mouseketeer
I know that in front of Sounds Dangeous is a good spot to watch this parade. But, is there another, closer to the start of the parade? Thanks.

Although I haven't seen the parade yet, I think the "best" view depends on which float you want to see the most, as there's a 12-minute stop for the street show.

I'm not sure exactly what areas "belong" to each float, though.

I'd like to know some prime spots too, if anyone knows.

I've seen the parade from a couple of different areas, aroun d the hat, in front of the stars busts next to sounds dangerous, and by far my favorite spot is right across from the tip board and the fountain, there's a tree that gives you shade during a whole hour of wait for the parade. The float that stops is the toy story float and jesse comes and dances with the kids, also it's a great place to see the trampoline performers. So that's my honest opinion. Plus after the parade it's easy to navigate to different parts of the park, and as you catch the first stop then you can go enjoy while other people are still waiting for the parade.

Would love to know where to be to see Flik from Bugs life. DS4 loves him!

I'm not 100% sure, but I want to say that Flik and the Bug's Life folks are the very back. At 3:00, they would be right there at the entrance - in front of the Crossroads tower in front of Mickeys of Hollywood and Darkroom camera shop.

I'm trying to remember, but I think they are the end.....can anyone else confirm??

They do the show twice. Once on Hollywood and once by the lake...

We stood by the hat right in front of the Snow White topiary. Got to see all the floats and see most of the characters. Got some great pictures in that area, while DH taped it. :thumbsup2 have to admit the tape is really nice but since it is so action packed you can miss so much of what is going on.

I'm not 100% sure, but I want to say that Flik and the Bug's Life folks are the very back. At 3:00, they would be right there at the entrance - in front of the Crossroads tower in front of Mickeys of Hollywood and Darkroom camera shop.

I'm trying to remember, but I think they are the end.....can anyone else confirm??

They do the show twice. Once on Hollywood and once by the lake...

yes, bugs life i the end and can be seen at crossroads right by the entrance...

then from there on is monsters inc. and then toy story.

Another question....

How does all the stopping work out? Do you only get to see one of the floats actually perform a show type thing depending on where you sit to see the parade? This sounds like it is a parade that you would want to see more than once in different locations, is that the case?

Another question....

How does all the stopping work out? Do you only get to see one of the floats actually perform a show type thing depending on where you sit to see the parade? This sounds like it is a parade that you would want to see more than once in different locations, is that the case?

yes, I plan on seeing it a 2nd time in August and sitting somewhere other than A Bugs Life. Its still going to be the same show, it will just have different characters. They do the same dance, songs, etc.

The actual show happens twice. The first time on the main street, ending with Crossroads. Then it moves to 2nd location. you will still see all the characters parade by you though.

Would love to know where to be to see Flik from Bugs life. DS4 loves him!

They stopped along the main entrance street, cannot remember the name. Their flot stops right at the very front of the crossroads, you need to pick a spot about an hour ahead of time, like at 2:30PM on the left side because you get the shade( left hand side if you're walking from the entrance to the hat) we picked a tree right in front of a store because the AC from the store keeps you cool, anyway the bugs life float stopped right in front of us.

Then we watched again because DH and the kids wanted to see the Toy Story float, the best spot to see them right in front of you is also on the left hand side of the road right in front of the tree before you get to the benches in front of the hat.

They stop right there and dance all around the float.

Keep an eye for the Incredibles at the top of the floats.

I have read the different posts about where to stand to see the different stops, but I can't quite wrap my head around exactly where to wait for the parade.

Robo, I know you have the fantastic maps, can you pin point on your map where to stand?

I would love to see the toy story characters, or perhaps the monsters inc, but I can't "visualize" where I am supposed to be.:confused: :confused3

I have read the different posts about where to stand to see the different stops, but I can't quite wrap my head around exactly where to wait for the parade.

Robo, I know you have the fantastic maps, can you pin point on your map where to stand?

I would love to see the toy story characters, or perhaps the monsters inc, but I can't "visualize" where I am supposed to be.:confused: :confused3

There are 2 stops for each float. They are:
Stop 1
Toy Story- In front of the Hat
Monsters Inc- Past the water fountain/tip board
Bugs Life- Before the round kiosk shop at the front of the park

Stop 2
Toy Story- Right before Sounds Dangerous
Monsters Inc- In front of the theater with the steps (I forget the name)
Bugs Life- In front of the Hat

There are 2 stops for each float. They are:
Stop 1
Toy Story- In front of the Hat
Monsters Inc- Past the water fountain/tip board
Bugs Life- Before the round kiosk shop at the front of the park

Stop 2
Toy Story- Right before Sounds Dangerous
Monsters Inc- In front of the theater with the steps (I forget the name)
Bugs Life- In front of the Hat

So, If we are in front of the hat, we get to see Toy story AND bugs life? That would be great.

WHERE in front of the hat do you stand? For example, if I am coming up to the hat and I am facing it, where would you tell me is the best place to go? Is there a curb or somewhere to sit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter