Best time for Oga's ADR

Our recent trip we had a 11:30 ADR, 3:00ADR, and a 9:30pm ADR. We loved Oga's -- the time didn't make any difference. However, it was really cool to walk out of the park after the park had closed. We also got great photopass in front of the Millennium Falcon before the 9:30pm ADR.

How late do the photo pass photographers stay out? The park closes at 9 PM on Wednesday and we have a Savi’s Reservation just before that.

On August 15, park closing was 9pm. We had a 930 reservation.

DS's receipt for a light saber indicates 8:45pm. From there we ran around to the Millennium Falcon for photos

There were 3 photographers taking photos in front of the Millennium Falcon. It was fully dark. We got photos from all 3 of them. The photos are excellent. The photographers took a bunch of photos with different poses and angles. I can't be sure of the exact timing. We were definitely finished before 9pm for at least two of them. The third one...I don't know. It seems unlikely we were in line before 9pm, but I suppose we were. The photographers were still taking photos when we left, but I don't know if the lines were closed. I have a photo I took in another location at 910pm, so we were finished by then.

Our reservation was at 930, but we checked in early. From my phone photos, I have a photo of DS with a drink in hand at 924pm.

When we left the cantina, the photographers were gone. We walked past Rise of the Resistance and the Muppets area. Cast Members kindly directing us towards the front, but no one stopped us when we stopped to take a few photos - -we took some near Rise of the Resistance, in the tunnel my kids acted out a fake fight scene with the light saber, photos in front of the chinese theater and along main street on the way out.

ALso at what must have been 840pm, right before the light saber purchase anyway, a photographer was outside the store, near the droids, taking photos. Those were great too.

During the day, we got the grogu magic shots near the toy story land entrance to galaxy's edge, photos by the x wing, daytime photos by the Millennium Falcon and also by the ... maybe it's called a land speeder? It was near the xwing. Also during the day, ugghh I wish I knew the names of these places...the shopping area in galaxy's edge -- one side ends in a food place, the end is near Rise of Resistance - -if you go out this end -- look toward your right, not a hard right, like at 1:00-2:00 directionally (god this is clumsy---I don't mean a time) there was a photographer there who had light sabers he was using as a prop. He took photos of my boys fake fighting and other poses. They were great. But my daughter - 21 years old, had done up her hair like Rey, and it looked great -- he spent about 15 minutes taking seriously 40 or so photos of her posing her a bunch of different ways to showcase her hair.

The photograhers in DHS overall were better and easier to find than in all of the other parks while we were there.

How late does Oga's stay open? I haven't been able to find any times for the day we will be there (12/2), but I see there are reservations availalbe for Savi's up to 10:05pm with park closing at 9. I was surprised to see they took reservations so late. Undecided on the best time to book and also be able to see the nighttime projection show if it's back.

We have a 845pm Oga when the park closes at 9pm. We have done this before and it is so cool to be able to walk out the park near empty and take pictures as you do. We stopped to take a lot of pics and the CMs were fine with that as we were making our way out although slowly. Best pics of the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter