Best things at Amorettes?

We had dessert before dinner there tonight, I got the key lime tart and it was delicious.
My husband couldn't decide so he got two, the pineapple and the chocolate eclairs. He liked the pineapple a lot. Which is odd for him, he doesn't get fruit flavored anything very often.
20190513_202230.jpg

Wow! That's Mousse! That's impressive! What was the red stuff and the ears made of and how did the red stuff and ears taste? The red stuff looks like a jelly or a strawberry glaze and the ear's look like cookies or chocolate? Was it?
The ears are chocolate. Honestly I'm not sure what the red layer is. It didn't really have a flavor so it just tasted all like chocolate. It's smooth and creamy like the mousse. There's a layer of chocolate cake on the bottom. If you like chocolate it's a good choice. I would get it again.

+1 for the Pineapple Eclair. We have been to amorettes more than a few times and mainly want to go back just to get a couple more of those on more than one occasion per trip.

I've heard so many great things about Amorette’s. Has anyone had experience ordering a full size cake order and having it delivered to a restaurant at WDW for birthday celebration?

My favorites there are the hazelnut eclairs, the strawberry crepes and the wine slushies :)
I can't post pictures from work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter