Best Savannah View

glej

Earning My Ears
Please share your opinions about which savannah provides the best view -Sunset, Arusha, or Uzima? If you've stayed at the resort and have noticed that one savannah is of more interest than the others, I'd love to know so that I can put in a preference request. Thanks very much :)

Originally posted by glej
Please share your opinions about which savannah provides the best view -Sunset, Arusha, or Uzima? If you've stayed at the resort and have noticed that one savannah is of more interest than the others, I'd love to know so that I can put in a preference request. Thanks very much :)

Hi,

Whether one is the best is a matter of personal taste. I love Zebra and the Wilderbest and they are only found on the Arusha savannah so to us we would request the Arusha savannah view.

Please keep in mind that if you request the Arusha savannah that it is just a request and might not be granted. No matter what savannah you end up on I am sure you will have a great trip.

We have stayed on the Sunset & the Arusha Savannahs. We prefer the Arusha, it's a bigger savannah and seemed to have more activity. Also some of the rooms on the Sunset Savannah give you a partial view of the dumpsters and loading area of AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter