Best salads at WDW

they also have lots of great salads at earl of sandwich in DTD. they make them fresh for you, with pre-selected ingredients, but you can leave stuff off if you want. i forget which one we had, but it was really good!

I second the Earl of Sandwich - we had the Chinese Chicken Salad and it was wonderful. It had tons of chicken in it and call me silly but it was fun to eat it out of the chinese take out box it comes in. :woohoo:

We always eat at Pinnochio's in MK because my kids like to look down at "its a small world" ride. They had a GREAT Antipasto Salad with or without meat and I am telling you it is really good. It is a staple of our trip!:thumbsup2

Also POR has a "create your own salad" station. I ordered 2 salads from that station during our trip. It works like a salad bar, only the cm makes the salad for you. The ingredients were good and fresh.

The ASMo food court has this too! It is wonderful and I so so so missed it after we left. They'll put meat in it, I think including chicken, salmon or flank steak.

Now that's a reason to pick ASMo for next year!!

The ASMo food court has this too! It is wonderful and I so so so missed it after we left. They'll put meat in it, I think including chicken, salmon or flank steak.

Now that's a reason to pick ASMo for next year!!

anybody know if there's a similar salad type bar at POP? i love me some salads! thanks!

Maybe not the most healthy but I love the Seafood Salad at Fulton's and the Cobb Salad at Brown Derby. While I've never had it or if I did remember the Seafood Salad at Narcoossee's also looks and sounds good IIRC.

Larry

Earl of Sandwich - Chicken Oriental Salad - AWESOME:woohoo: :woohoo:

It has already been mentioned, but worth repeating:The Cobb Salad at the Hollywood Brown Derby. It is wonderful!

Another vote for the Cobb Salad at HBD, yummy. And I had some new ones(for me) last trip that were sooo good. so my next choice is Thai Noodle Salad with Chicken at Wolfgang Pucks Express 3rd choice is from Pop Food Court Asian Chicken Salad.

Kae

Here's another vote for the chilled strawberry & grilled chicken salad at the Plaza Inn. Wonderful salad available for lunch or dinner!

I also absolutely love the Colony grilled chicken salad served at lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern. Comes with apples & pecans in honey shallot vinaigrette. I blew the healthy part though by going overboard with the great bread & honey butter that go along with it.

My favorite dinner salads are at Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge and at Hoop-de-Doo Revue.

I've never had the "world-famous" Brown Derby Cobb salad, but the one at the GF Cafe has got to be a very close second!!! I love it!

Love HBD's Cobb salad as well as those at the Sand Trap and GFC. Don't care for WPC's version.

That salad at the Plaza is good but sometimes it is with pears which I like but quite as much. I think it is the same dressing as LTT and I like that salad as well. But both are still rather usual. I also really like the garden salad at Mama Melrose. Nice light dressing and there is blue cheese in the salad. Still in the regular salad category though.

Kona has a great beef teriyaki salad at lunch.

But my very favorite is the beet salad at California Grill. It is only served in season though but the season seems fairly long....thank goodness.

As "non-traditional" salads go...the tomato and mozzarella salad at Le Cellier....mmmm...very good!

The best salad I've had was at Fulton's in DD. It's just called the grilled chicken salad and the ingredients might sound strange but it's delicious!!! It has apples (thinly sliced), pecans, potatoes (thinly sliced) and crumbled Bleu Cheese tossed in vinaigrette.

I really liked the salad they had at Tusker House... but I don't think they will have it anymore!:sad2:

In August we went to Roaring Forks for lunch. I had a salad with chicken (I think it was the only one with chicken the offered) and it was yummy. I thought the choices were very few at RF but was pleased with my salad.

For dinner there is one at Ohana's I love but I can't tell you the name of it so that helps a lot :) I don't think there are too many salads to choose from at Ohana anyway.

Sorry I amnot more helpful but I it has been interesting to read others thoughts. Usually on vacation I don't do salads as I want to "pig out". In August it was so hot that salads were a nice choice.

Love the Garden Galley salad at CHH (but when I went in Dec. 2005 the chicken was grilled, not fried).

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the pizza and salad was at Toy Story Pizza at the Disney-MGM Studios, too.

Well it looks like we are going to eat dinner at fultons our 1st night in, then maybe go and do the PI stuff. Anyone had the Cobb there??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter