Best RT $ PHL to MCO?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
What airlines are offering the best rates right now for PHL to MCO?

We are going in November and want to get the lowest possible price. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated! :teeth:

:sunny:

I would try their websites: USairways.com and Southwest.com. I just checked November and they both had fares for $158 round trip (I don't know if that is available on USairways for your specific dates).

USair is stating they are matching SW cost...I was able to get great rates for June and August $118 total pp. At $158 I would book and if they go down...both airlines will give you a credit!

Originally posted by mep319
USair is stating they are matching SW cost...I was able to get great rates for June and August $118 total pp. At $158 I would book and if they go down...both airlines will give you a credit!

That is all SO good to know. I will probably book very soon since it is a holiday week I am looking for (Thanksgiving) and hope that the prices come down.

Ok I have another question. If I have a Delta voucher, does USAir honor those?

I got $116.70 r/t for USAIR. I booked it April 2 for June 9 - 16.

I usually fly Airtran anymore, as their prices are better than USAir. But now that Southwest is coming, I am sure things will heat up!

I always book directly from the airline.

We are going Nov 11 - 19 and our rate was $158.00.

We're a party of 5 so we booked so we'd have assigned seats (which we do). But USAir is matching SW rates, so if the price drops we'll get travel vouchers for the price difference.

If we do get vouchers, what a better excuse to take another Disney trip??;)

Cynde

I was just on Roosevelt Blvd and there was a sign stating

"To Orlando $29.00 Go Fares from USAir" I of course couldn't seem to get my dates on the website...but it could be worth checking out.

Disfam...you fly out of Philly??? Thats quite a hike from State College!

We are traveling from phl to mco nov 18 rtn on dec 3rd
no travel dates for that month have been released from
southwest to date. they are only up to OCT. Will keep and eye
out for that...airtran had good rates but not giving you a seat
assignment till that day...I have a little one and I don't feel
good about not getting a seat up front when other will.
at least with southwest no one gets seats right away.
USair rates haven't been great the last few days...Will need to
keep and eye out...I check daily!! Will expcect to book on
southwest next month at around 79/each way.

Only Delta will honor a Delta voucher.

Anne

MELISAZACK

FYI--Southwest does not assign seats till at the gate...that is why I usually fly USAir...you choose your seat assignment when you book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter