BEST room view ever pic thread!

thanks for taking great pictures on my birthday!!! :goodvibes

You're welcome! How about another one?

IMG_4916.jpg
:tink:

Yup... in the clouds... sort of in the middle of the hidden Goofy... (but then again... I could be one of those people who see characters in everything!!! :rotfl:)

I'm not as bad at finding Hidden Mickey's as I thought I was! I actually looked at that - said, "There it is" - then spent tooooo much time trying to justify it - then everything starts to blur :rotfl2:! My deceased mother-in-law used to see any and everything in clouds :rotfl:; if I could have shown her that picture she'd have spotted it right away :lmao:! Thanks for the answer ... I'd pulled that photo out of my album and looked at it at least 15 times! :tink:

What floor were you on?
Hi! Even though I'm not the individual who posted those pics from the Dolphin, I believe I can answer your question.

If those were taken from room 18111, that's on the 18th floor of the Dolphin...which is near the top of the center "triangle" section of the hotel.

Hi! Even though I'm not the individual who posted those pics from the Dolphin, I believe I can answer your question.

If those were taken from room 18111, that's on the 18th floor of the Dolphin...which is near the top of the center "triangle" section of the hotel.

We were just researching the Swolphin this weekend and I noticed that they have some great deals going on! The Sunsational Savings deal looks phenomenal! Any idea what the room category/view of this posted room was?

We were just researching the Swolphin this weekend and I noticed that they have some great deals going on! The Sunsational Savings deal looks phenomenal! Any idea what the room category/view of this posted room was?
These properties usually have tons of deals and discounts available...AAA, AARP, Teacher, Gov't, Military. Right now, I'd say the Sunsational Savings rate is definitely the best one out there. For October (when I'm traveling), it works out to about the same as the AAA rate, but the added bonus of the room category upgrade and the $100 food/beverage credit make it that much better.

I haven't stayed in that part of the Dolphin, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was a resort view room. And this section of the hotel does not have balconies, so that's something to consider, if having a balcony is important to you.

The only thing that is keeping me from booking this rate now is the fact that it's a pre-paid rate, and the penalty for canceling is equivalent to one night's stay.

But if you have your flights, and are committed to a date, I say go for it!

These properties usually have tons of deals and discounts available...AAA, AARP, Teacher, Gov't, Military. Right now, I'd say the Sunsational Savings rate is definitely the best one out there. For October (when I'm traveling), it works out to about the same as the AAA rate, but the added bonus of the room category upgrade and the $100 food/beverage credit make it that much better.

I haven't stayed in that part of the Dolphin, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was a resort view room. And this section of the hotel does not have balconies, so that's something to consider, if having a balcony is important to you.

The only thing that is keeping me from booking this rate now is the fact that it's a pre-paid rate, and the penalty for canceling is equivalent to one night's stay.

But if you have your flights, and are committed to a date, I say go for it!

Thanks for pointing that out!! I hadn't seen that in the terms and conditions!

I initially went on to look at the teacher rate, but this turns out to be a better deal. I made a spreadsheet with all the discounts and room categories ( I do things like that :rotfl:) and I think the Sunsational deal is the best! $100 food & bev credit, 6th night free, AND a room upgrade...sold!! :goodvibes

Thanks for pointing that out!! I hadn't seen that in the terms and conditions!

I initially went on to look at the teacher rate, but this turns out to be a better deal. I made a spreadsheet with all the discounts and room categories ( I do things like that :rotfl:) and I think the Sunsational deal is the best! $100 food & bev credit, 6th night free, AND a room upgrade...sold!! :goodvibes
Haha...I think we belong to the same club! :laughing: Color-coded spreadsheets are my thing!

I think I'm gonna keep my AAA rate for now. If no better rates come out before July-ish, I think I'll be safe switching over to the pre-paid rate.

BTW...when are you going?

Haha...I think we belong to the same club! :laughing: Color-coded spreadsheets are my thing!

I think I'm gonna keep my AAA rate for now. If no better rates come out before July-ish, I think I'll be safe switching over to the pre-paid rate.

BTW...when are you going?

It's a fun club!!! :rotfl:

Another perk. We normally go for our anniversary, because we got married in WDW, which is July 12. However, the Deluxe resorts start their value season on July 17, so we normally have to do a 'fake' anniversary trip. With the S&D we can go on our ACTUAL anniversary since there's no value vs summer season rate difference, or is there and I missed it?

That's crazy. I've never stayed there. But the viw of the Tower of Terror is awesome. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter