Best Romantic Restaurant

Do you define romantic as dimly lit, quiet, some privacy between you and the next table, good wine list, or what? DH and I sometimes define romantic as fun - anytime I can get DH to laugh and smile is romance to me.
We've enjoyed V&A, but even if it's open when you go, it's crazy expensive now. We tend to find little touches more romantic than actual restaurant - maybe we order a special occasion cake or a nicer bottle of wine that we otherwise would, or we'll share an appetizer while snuggling our chairs close together.
So, KellyN1017, what are you looking for in "romantic" and what is the budget you have in mind?

V&A is AMAZING but also crazy expensive (worth it, but not everyone wants to spend that much on one dinner). I eat so much at that meal that I’m usually immediately in a food coma. Also, they come to the table a lot for the many courses. So if you prefer to have more intimate alone time and quality conversation, V&A may not be for you. It all depends on what you’re looking for.

Assuming all restaurants are open when you’re going, Flying Fish, Jiko’s, and San Angel Inn all have a romantic vibe to me.

(edited for typos)

I can't speak to the more glamorous resort options mentioned in this thread, but Chefs de France in EPCOT was by far one of the most romantic places to dine when I visited WDW a couple years ago. Fairly quiet/lovely atmosphere, great food, and didn't break the bank. Like others have said, though — a late dining time is key!

The Bull & Bear, Shulas, Monsier Paul. Sadly others I would suggest are closed due to the pandemic. These restaurants are a little more intimate. The Brown Derby or Spice Road table could be a possibility if you could get one of the cozy booths.

The Bull & Bear, Shulas, Monsier Paul. Sadly others I would suggest are closed due to the pandemic. These restaurants are a little more intimate. The Brown Derby or Spice Road table could be a possibility if you could get one of the cozy booths.
We love Monsier Paul, but I thought that was still closed. I don't see it listed in MDE for ADRs.

Mexico & Flying Fish are 2 of our favorite places. Could also make a case for SciFi Dine In Theater, but don't get frisky in the back seat LOL

To us, open air seating near the water is romantic. I really like Three Bridges and Geyser Point for this atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter