Best Rides at night?

Big Thunder has a different feel at night, almost like the curves and dips are unexpected. Very cool! Astro-orbiter was also a very good ride at night. We got a great view of the park from up high - especially the castle. All of Tomorrowland was neat to walk through at night.

Great Rides at Night:

Epcot:

Test Track
Living with the Land

MGM:

Tower of Terror

MK:

Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Jungle Cruise
Astro-Orbiter
Dumbo
Haunted Mansion
Swiss Family Robinson Tree

AK:

Triceratops Spin
Expedition Everest
Primeval Whirl
Kali River Rapids

Cheers
jaysue

hannah's dad said:
Big Thunder has a different feel at night, almost like the curves and dips are unexpected. Very cool! Astro-orbiter was also a very good ride at night. We got a great view of the park from up high - especially the castle. All of Tomorrowland was neat to walk through at night.

Is completely different at night. Hills seems bigger, ride faster, complete different experience.

RichieGraciemom said:
I love the jungle cruise at night. puts on a whole new feeling and feels like you are in the jungle.

We have been wanting to do to the JC at night. We just never seem to make it there when we are in the park in the evening! I will have to try BTMR at night too - not my favorite but DD loves it. Maybe if I experience it at night I will enjoy it better.

I live riding around the TTA in the evening (can you tell what kind of rides I like?) also Test Track at night was pretty cool - my first time was at night!

makinorlando said:
I will have to try BTMR at night too - not my favorite but DD loves it. Maybe if I experience it at night I will enjoy it better.

I certainly did (enjoy it better!) As others have said it DOES feel like a completely different ride at night!

The first thing I said when I got off BTMR at night was...."Did Disney re-do that ride or something?" :)

~Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter