Best resorts for transportation?

Since you mentioned a suite it sounds like extended family could potentially be involved. I just got back from a multigenerational trip on the monorail line and I don't think we will ever make that choice again. My mother who is in her late 60s had a very difficult time with the trip to epcot because of the transfer and associated walking. We were at the GF. I know with the poly you can walk over to ttc to eliminate some of the hassle, but for her that would've been difficult too.

Next time extended family comes along we will stay in one of the hotels along the boardwalk.

Depends on where you spend most of your park time...CR/BLT if your time is more magic kingdom...Boardwalk and the Beach Club for epcot Hollywood studios.

Since you mentioned a suite it sounds like extended family could potentially be involved. I just got back from a multigenerational trip on the monorail line and I don't think we will ever make that choice again. My mother who is in her late 60s had a very difficult time with the trip to epcot because of the transfer and associated walking. We were at the GF. I know with the poly you can walk over to ttc to eliminate some of the hassle, but for her that would've been difficult too.

Next time extended family comes along we will stay in one of the hotels along the boardwalk.

Thanks! An issue like that with family members who have trouble walking wouldn't have occurred to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter