Best rates for deluxe rooms in August?

jodyo

Earning My Ears
I would love to stay at a deluxe resort, but just can't afford it. I got a great rate on a Moderate which I booked, but I'm still wondering if we could upgrade to a deluxe for a little more money. Has anyone gotten any upsells, codes, great rates, ect? Please let me know. Thanks!

I was offered an upsell at WL for Aug.26-Sept.1 for $159 (w/o tax) woodsview room. Hope this helps, Enjoy!

When are you hoping to go in August? We are going at the beginning of Aug. I have a AAA rate at the Poly for $256. Not great but a discount and I am hoping to get atleast an AP rate. I can dream. Travelsheryl had an encouraging post about the economy and so I am hoping she is correct only for the travel bug in me. Not for the economy.

Using the Disney Club Card .. We got Animal Kingdom Lodge for $105.00 per night, savannah view, April 28 - May 4 .. It seems a great deal & hotel. Hope this helps.

This rate is $105 per person! Still not a bad deal, but not the best I've seen here.

when i asked about all stars for august 26 I was offered WL for $159.

There are also "fall value rates" for august 9-oct 3 which include deluxes. You can email me for info :)

They are offering good rates at some of the delux resorts. The rates at the Moderates is a better deal. With tax the Delux will probably come in at $200 a night. From what I have been reading the Mods are $89 or $99. It is only a room after all and if you are trying to stay on a low budget I think you are going to blow the budget pretty fast at $200 a night. You can stay twice as long. Having said this I am going to the delux. I am only staying 5 nights because we can't afford anymore. This should be my biggest problem huh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter