• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best quick breakfast?

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
What are your favorites?
We will be staying at AKL and BL, but could also grab something at a park. Teens love egg/bacon/cheese on bagels...Not fans of egg platter type food. Has to be something filling!

Our only breakfast is something in the room before we leave for the parks. Early morning touring is the only way to beat the ridiculous crowds. Why is WDW so darn popular? Can't everyone please stay home and leave the parks to us. :)

Our only breakfast is something in the room before we leave for the parks. Early morning touring is the only way to beat the ridiculous crowds. Why is WDW so darn popular? Can't everyone please stay home and leave the parks to us. :)
We do that too, that's why I don't want to start cooking bacon or some other meat sandwich the kids will eat. I'd like everyone to have a protein bar or something and get going, but they will then need substantial food long before lunchtime.

My teen DD is hooked on the Bacon, Egg and Gouda sandwich at Starbucks. We tend to stop there as soon as we hit the park. The Starbucks in the parks are incredibly efficient, don't let the lines scare you.

We generally prefer a real breakfast but we did Starbucks a few times for breakfast during the Christmas holidays. The lines were long but tolerable especially given the time of year. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks but I have to say that the sandwiches are actually pretty good.

We have food in our room for breakfast.
Agree with previous opinions that we want to hit the attractions as soon as we can when we get to the praks.
If your DD likes the food at Starbucks, if you get there early, before park opening, the line shouldn't be too long.

We aren't huge breakfast people, so for us we usually get something from Starbucks, like a pastry. The Donuts etc.. you find at the Joffery's stands are also awesome!

We are generally “breakfast in room” or “one TS breakfast per trip” people.

If we do grab breakfast in the park these are our favorites:
MK: Nutella and fruit waffle or ham, egg & cheese waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Epcot: anything at Les Halles in France (opens for breakfast, ahead of World Showcase opening). Sunshine Seasons has some selection as well if you’d rather skip the walk to France
HS: whatever Starbucks has available
AK: Starbucks or Kusafiri

We eat breakfast in our room too - Kind bars, cereal with milk, yogurt, etc. If you want a full meal, the quick service at AKL is ok. I'm assuming BL means Bay Lake Towers? If so there is a quick service place in The Contemporary. Both places have Mickey waffles, which is a must on any trip!

Our kids also love that bacon, egg, gouda sandwich at Starbucks. At Les Halles they like the ham & cheese croissant.

Do the Starbucks locations in Disney work with the mobile ordering via the Starbucks app? I didn't see them as part of the Disney list of places mobile ordering is available though? That would be a way to cut down on time waiting in line for sure - if it works!

Thanks for all of the replies. I'm not too familiar with the quick park breakfast ( sandwich-type) options at the parks....with the exception of Gaston's at MK which was awesome!
Kids will eat eggs in a sandwich but not just eggs on a platter....trying to find options that aren't just carbs so after a quick early breakfast bar they can eat something to hold off until lunch. Carbs all day if I let them but then hungry again in an hour and a half :)

Mara at the AKL has several breakfast sandwiches, an omelet type in a croissant and a fried egg sandwich in a roll. They are both pretty good. At AK the Yak and Yeti counter service lists several breakfast english muffin egg sandwiches, also taco and burrito breakfast egg sandwiches. I haven't tried these yet but they sound good.
I usually check out the menus of restaurants online (WDW website or others) in advance before we leave for our trip.

Mara at the AKL has several breakfast sandwiches, an omelet type in a croissant and a fried egg sandwich in a roll. They are both pretty good. At AK the Yak and Yeti counter service lists several breakfast english muffin egg sandwiches, also taco and burrito breakfast egg sandwiches. I haven't tried these yet but they sound good.
I usually check out the menus of restaurants online (WDW website or others) in advance before we leave for our trip.
Thanks!

Tonga toast at Capn Cooks at the Poly, waffles at sleepy Hallow in MK, pop tarts and breakfast sandwich at Woodys in Toy Story land. We love grab ing a quick bite after we have hit rope drop and ridden a few things.

I love Les Halles Boulangerie in Epcot ... it’s really delicious and different than the typical eggs and bacon fare. As a bonus lots of the items are available as snack credits.

Agree with this!! It’s our FAVORITE quick spot for breakfast. And it opens earlier.

Do the Starbucks locations in Disney work with the mobile ordering via the Starbucks app? I didn't see them as part of the Disney list of places mobile ordering is available though? That would be a way to cut down on time waiting in line for sure - if it works!
They don't have mobile ordering, I really wish they did. We do use the app and earn stars during our trips - it really works well when they have Star Dashes going on. You can't redeem rewards as far as I know in the parks, but you can at Disney Springs. I think the Starbuck's in DIsney Springs do have mobile ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter