Best QS restaurants on property?

sandydk

Mouseketeer
What are your favorite QS restaurants in the parks and around the resorts?

We have a few, but our three favorites are Flame Tree, Sunshine Seasons and Yak & Yeti (love their honey chicken, egg rolls & fried rice). Now this was pre-covid, so not sure of their menu offerings now. So many have changed since we were there.

Last edited:
Flame Tree, the QS in France, The Ice Cream in France, Bar Riva

When they are open the QS at both Riverside and POFQ are really good
The Mara
Flame Tree
Sunshine Seasons
I miss the Morocco QS
Satuli
Captain Cook's most of the time
Geyser Point

Magic- pecos bill
Hollywood- rontos or woodys lunch box
Epcot- Mexico or festival booths
Animal- satuli
Resorts- primo piatto at riveria or capt cooks at poly

Satu'li
Ronto's Roasters
Woody's
Friar's Nook - love the mac and cheese tots
Polite Pig in Springs

Resorts: Contempo Cafe, Animators Pallete
AK: Flame Tree, Yak and Yeti

Satu'Li
FlameTree
Docking Bay 7
Polite Pig
Columbia Harbor House
Geyser Point

At Epcot, Morroco's QS (Tangierine Cafe) is our favorite but the France and Japan ones are up there. At AK, we like Flame Tree BBQ and I think the Yak & Yeti QS was good too. Haven't tried the Pandora one but would love to.

MK favorite used to be BOG but that was when the lunch was different, now I don't think we have a favorite. No favorite QS at HS for the moment either.

Magic- Pecos Bills if I had to pick one, but none are that amazing
Hollywood- Backlot Express
Epcot- La Cantina (Mexico)
Animal- Satuli Canteen

Our favorites (in no particular order) are:

Satuli Canteen
Columbia Harbor House
The Mara
Primo Piatta
Earl of Sandwich
Docking Bay 7

Another vote for Satuli. I think the food is better than many table service restaurants.

We also love Geyser Point at WL. I know the QS window is closed right now, but you can still do take out orders.

Honorable mention goes to Columbia Harbor House when it reopens. The food is pretty tasty and there is usually a lot of seating (especially upstairs) with AC.

I'm surprised it is not mentioned more, but we tried P & Js Southern takeout for the first time on our last trip and thought it was really good...with some huge portions for the price. Their family meals are an amazing deal.

Satu'li Canteen

However, I'm looking forward to trying Geyser Point and Docking Bay 7 this summer. We'll see if they can top the protein bowls at Satuli. (our current fav)

Dan

1. MK: Columbia Harbor House currently serving at Tomorrowland Terrace
  2. EP: Sunshine Season
  3. DHS: Woody's Lunchbox
  4. AK: Satuli Canteen which is better than some table service restaurants
  5. Disney Springs: Cooks of Dublin next to Raglan Road
  6. MK Resort Area: QS at Wilderness Lodge. The name is escaping me. It is a great boat ride over for a relaxing lunch.
  7. Skyliner Resorts: The one at Riveria that everyone is raving about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter