• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Price on Limo Transfers???

webhead

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to reserve a limo transfer from MCO to All Star Movies in early December... who has the best rates? I've looked at a few companies and all the prices seem similar, but I'm wondering if anyone has a "must use" company they could recommend. Thanks!

THe best rate I was able to find was HappyLimo.com there is a discount code on mousesavers website. Total cost was $165.00 from Airport to Beach Club.

I'm reserving with one of the board sponsors, YourRide. Believe they charge the same price for up to 10 persons, and it is a lot less than the $165 (but that is probably for a stretch limo). If you have more than will fit in a towncar, they will send a van. Good luck with your decision.

Does Yourride have strech Limos?

That's what I would like, but if I can't get a decent price for one I'm going with Yourride for a towncar.

Yourride does have stretch limos. I was quoted $180 rt for one of their stretch limos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter