Best price for EPCOT resort?

MNborn

Mouseketeer
Hi-
My daughter & I will be traveling to WDW in January of 2006. If we decide to stay at one of the EPCOT resorts (including Swan & Dolphin), what would be the range of the best (as in cheapest!) price that we could find at one of these resorts. And through which avenue should we get those reservations?

Thank you!

Can't answer for the Swan/Dolphin, but for the BC, YC, BWI - figure about $100 off the rack rate for January 2006. You can find the 2006 rates on www.Mousesavers.com

IIRC, that's about what AP rates for the deluxe resorts are running this year. That said, since park attendance and Florida tourism in general is really picking up, it's very possible that discounts will be less generous and fewer in number next year. Hope not.

Best wishes-

Thanks CarolMN-
I'll check mousesavers... I noticed you live in Shoreview. I was born & raised in Little Falls, MN - but went to college in St. Paul. Lived in Shoreview for a number of years when first married! We have relatives in Arden Hills, too.

Thanks - does one (mousesavers or allears) tend to have better deals than the other???

They usually post the same info. If you happen to be a nurse, teacher, or government worker you can get great rates at the swan and dolphin. MNborn where did you go to college, both my husband and I are Bethel grads.

okay it might be too late - but I would try it - studio - standard view (not preferred view) Sun-thurs stay at BWV renting points from a DVC member - should be around $90. (9 points per night)

the problem is that standard view are only about 20% of this resort and they generally go fast.

however if you are willing to change your days - you might be able to find something.

go ask on the DVC board - I can look for your days through MS - but all my points are gone so I can't help you rent the room.

go look on the DVC rental/trade board for help finding a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter