Best place to rent watermouse

LooneyIAm

Earning My Ears
We visited Disneyworld last summer and I had done extensive research ahead of time. I remember reading somewhere that it was better to rent a watermouse from certain resorts over others, depending on where they were located.........larger area or bigger waves or something? Someone help please! I am planning another trip and want to get all my info. together.

Thanks-
Paula

Hi Paula, WE have rented twice from the GF and once from the Poly. This is the Bay Lake area and encompasses a good amount of water. I think that this is what you might have read,renting in this area seems to give you more water area to ride around in. But we have never tried renting over at the BC, so I do not know for sure if this is true.I think you would definitely get the bigger waves on Bay Lake because the ferry to the MK crosses here also.Joan

Can you also rent them at CBR??? And can anyone answer if there is a Weight Limit and how many people will fit in one?

Yes you can rent from CBR. I don't know about the weight limit, but 2 people...probably a child and an adult can fit in one! We plan on renting one while we are there. They are fun!

The weight limit is 300#. I have aslo heard that renting from the areas around the bigger lakes is better. They have a slightly bigger motor than the ones at small lakes such as CBR. I don't know this for sure but that is what I have heard. I will find out in July.

We rented one at the YC location and it was soooo slow. The lake over there is so small and there are a lot of boats coming thru to go to Epcot and MGM. Next time we'll rent over at the GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter