Best place to create a wedding website?

stephenowen

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

I love this site! So many "awww" pictures and stories :-)

Does anyone know where my fiancee and I can create our own wedding website? There are so many places out there and we're just not sure which one to pick. Plus it doesn't look like any of them have any Disney themes.

We found this one website that compares a lot of the best ones (top-wedding-websites.com). So far it looks like we're leaning towards The Knot, Wedbuddy, or eWedding. But, again, no Disney themes.

What do you recommend?

Thanks! :-)

DFTW has an app through Facebook. I haven't played with it so I can't speak to how well it works, but another bride on here ma have.

I've heard a lot of good things about the sites over at WeddingWire - my best friend used that for hers and it was very nice. I've taken a look at WW vs the Knot, and personally prefer the ones at WeddingWire. :)

Cool! We'd sort of like to have a website rather than do a Facebook app, but that's good to know! We'll definitely check it out! :-)

We used Ewedding.com

It was a really user friendly site & I was so proud of my webpage that I ended up ordering the CD so I could preserve it!

And now I have a different suggestion haha. WeddingWire had some good templates, but we wanted something a little more custom - we're using Wix.com now. They have a few wedding templates but you can customize EVERYTHING about them, so you can really make it your own. Good if you want something a little more customizable. :)

The facebook app for DFTW REALLY frustrated me... it just wasn't user friendly for me. I used theknot.com, and they have very user-friendly sites. I used a template that is specific for destination weddings, and I added a picture of my DH and I in front of the castle, so it was perfect. Take a look if you would like! :-)

www.bodkinandscaglione.ourwedding.com

The facebook app for DFTW REALLY frustrated me... it just wasn't user friendly for me. I used theknot.com, and they have very user-friendly sites. I used a template that is specific for destination weddings, and I added a picture of my DH and I in front of the castle, so it was perfect. Take a look if you would like! :-)

In one of the most random internet coincidences of my life... as I was browsing your webpage, I saw that I went to undergrad with one of your bridesmaids! :) It was/is a small school so I'm always excited to see someone from there even though I doubt she'd remember me as I was more of friends with people she was friends with at the time. Congratulations on your day and thanks for sharing your page.

To the OP: We are doing our page on blogger, for now, and it is in the very earliest stages. It's easier for us to manage in that way b/c we just ahead and registered for gmail with our names and and we are using the docs to create forms and the drive to store our stuff for download (news letters, maps, etc). I love the format so far... even though I have spent the most time just trying to finalize a color scheme. What we want for our wedding doesn't necessarily translate on a computer screen. :)

Good luck to you!

We've set up our site at invitavi wedding websites site, it's not finished yet, I'll post link to our site later. For now I can say that there are really orignal templates and it's really cool and easy.;)

Sorry for bumping here also. I'd like to start my own business, but don't know where to start. Maybe there is someone here who has succeeded? Please, share your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter