Best place to buy Clinique

susieh

Mouseketeer
I have a list of Clinique products to get while we are in Orlando. They are face creams/cleansers/shaving products for women and men.

Where is the cheapest place to buy Clinique? Am I better off getting it somewhere in Orlando or waiting and getting it at the airport on the way home?

Any help appreciated (we leave for the airport hotel tomorrow afternoon)

Although it is in the airport the range is limited as is the shop in Premium Outlets.The best places are in Florida Mall -either Macy's or Dillards.

I got some Clinique moisturiser in, I think Macys, at the Florida Mall. Just your normal Clinique counter but you will find they have offers you don't normally find in the airport. Sorry didn't price it at duty free but it certainly was a lot cheaper than here in the UK :thumbsup2

I always buy Clinique in Bloomindales at Mall at Millenia, they always seem to have great bonus offers and I always get lots of freebies :)

I got some for my sister at Dillards...can't remember exactly what it was, except that it was stupidly expensive for a tiny little pot of it (although still quite a bit cheaper than it was in the UK). I think it was hydoquench or something like that, and Penny's didnt have it.

i guess it would depend what products you wanted. I use basic clinique cleansers, toners, moisturisers etc and have always managed to get what i need at the premium outlet mall.

go to the cosmetics company store in the premium outlets but be warned that is one hell of an adictive shop!! also if you go to macys at mall of millenia get the tourist discount card which gives you an extra 11% off purchases although not sure if it is available on cosmetics

michelle

I bought some Clinique at Sephora in the Florida Mall. I think it was $23 for their dramatically different moisturiser. I wanted some more so I got some at the airport and it was $20 there! Uk price is around £27 so less than half UK price. The range at the airport is less varied so you do run the risk of not being able to get what you want.

Check out the websires of the various department stores in the Mall of Millennia or the Florida Mall and see if there are any bonus gifts on offer. That's usually your best bet.

HI
I bought some foundation last time we was there in one of the department stores, it was slightly cheaper at the airport, but the range was very limited. best to buy it in one of the stores i think

bev

I usually get mine from Dillard's they sometimes have Bonus Time running too so you get some little gifty things if you buy 3 products (usually) I don't think that it's hugely cheaper than here now, but I saved a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter