best IPhone screen protector?

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
I have a 3G, and unfortunately got a nice scratch on it. So, I think I need to now invest in a good protector for the future. Can anyone please recommend an easy-to-apply, no bubble protector for their 3G? Thanks!!

i am a big fan of invishield. i have used them since i had the 2nd gen ipod it's the only brand of shield i will use.

lara

Zagg's InvisibleShield is terrific. I have the one that covers the front and back, as does DH. DH has a 1st Gen and it looks brand new -- not a scratch on it! Most people think I'm crazy to have a 'naked' iPhone b/c it looks like I don't have a cover on it. I've had my cover on for about 18 months and it doesn't need replacing at all.

The full body one is $24.99.

HTH!

I just use the sticker like one that I got at the ATT store when I got the phone...the guy there said the trick to keeping the bubbles to the minimum is to use the edge of a drivers license or credit card to smooth it down as you put it on....so mine is bubble free. I think it was $15 for 3 of them.

Sadly, I don't have an iPhone yet, but we are also big big fans of the Invisishield. DH discovered them about 18 months ago or so, and now we have them on all three of our cell phones, and both mine and DS's iPods.

DS has the LG Vu phone (a poor man's iPhone--HUGE touch screen) and this shield is worth it's weight in gold, as we all know how careful 12 year old boys are with their 'stuff' ;)

i do love the zagg products. i had one on a previous phone, and my touch before it died.

when i went to go buy my iphone, the nice girl talked me into this case

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...639&q_sku=sku2650227&q_manufacturer=&q_model=

well, she talked me into the apple care, car charger, and case for 99 bucks. and i could change the case within 30 days if i didnt like it.

i really like this one because it has the screen protector on the front, and then the edges are raised, so when i do drop it (which happens more often than it should, butterfingers!!) and the corners are reinforced... and you can switch the white and black, which is always fun.

theres a ton of good products.

Hubby uses the plastic ones that lay on the front screen. He got his from WalMart, he works with the IPhones all day for work and they work just as well as the more expensive ones from AT&T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter