Best FOOD in the World bracket round 3!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
So *ahem* you guys got some interesting choices is food. No judgments of course!

You know the drill... get voting!

TS:
50's Prime Time Café vs. Crystal Palace

QS:
Be Our Guest vs. Columbia Harbor House

Wow - SO tough now!

Have to give it to Crystal Palace for location, beautiful surroundings, characters (and good interaction), and variety.

Also CHH due to (usually) being able to escape to 2nd floor for crowd and heat escape, and interesting and good people watching. Also love the tuna salad (Anchors Aweigh) sandwich. Have heard raves about hummus (LightHouse) sandwich, and lobster roll, both of which are very unique! Friend also used to rave about clam chowder there, said it was "must do" for her/hubby every visit.

Last edited:
This is probably evil, but maybe I don't want to share my favorite places. Every time I rave about a restaurant it becomes too popular and I can't get in. Look at what happened to the Tequila Cave. This may explain Kevin's dining reviews. He probably loved TTS and Liberty Tree and just wants to make sure he can get a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter