Best Dining server on ship!

No question about it....Zita rules at Palos. She is from Hungry and is the most charming and attentive server on the ship.

Zita in Palo IS a doll, we've had her on more than one occasion. :) She also knows she's been mentioned on THIS board, by the way. :)

In seven cruises on DCL I've had many wonderful servers, but the top prize goes to TRAVIS from Australia on the Wonder. He was absolutely hysterical and an incredible server as well...he knew our likes/dislikes from day one and kept us in stitches the entire time. Unfortunately I think he has moved on to other employment now; he was a huge asset to the serving team. :)

Marianna (Brazil) and Gregor (lapse of memory where he is from), but they were AWESOME! They had us entertained with Magic tricks and they would go out of their way to please us!

"Has anyone ever had any trouble with their server?? I have never heard a negative statement about any of the servers."

I have to say, we were not impressed with Tim from Croatia. He confided to us that he was tired of the cruise and would not re-sign. Unfortunately, his "tiredness" came through in his service. He wasn't rude or disrespectful - he just didn't go out of his way for ANYTHING. After reading these boards, I had my expectations set a little too high, I guess. Never did he offer a second dessert, or bring two appetizers if we were having trouble deciding. He pretty much ignored our 7 year old, who was extremely well behaved. He just went through the motions, which really wasn't fair to us, IMO.

Our asst server, I-Made, certainly made up for Tim's lack of enthusiasm. He was delightful.

Of course, we still had a marvelous time and plan to return. I just hope the dining room service is a bit more like the experience that most of you seem to have received!

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter